Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you for your enquiry.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive semi detached
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen open to
- Family / dining room
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Oil heating / Double glazed
- Gardens front and rear
- Excellent views
Set in the highly popular and convenient Four Winds area of South East Belfast, this attractive semi detached home, has been well maintained throughout and sits close to many popular amenities, that include leading schools, local shops, bus routes, as well as the Forestside shopping centre. There is bright accommodation comprising 3 bedrooms, main lounge, a modern fitted kitchen with family dining area and a white bathroom with separate shower cubicle. This location continues to be one of the most sought after areas to live in, and with demand growing rapidly, we can recommend that you view at your earliest convenience. This home also offers a chain free sale!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring, cloaks comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin.
- Lounge 13'4 x 11'6 (4.06m x 3.51m)
- Marble fireplace with raised hearth housing open fire. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / family dining 18'2 x 9'11 (5.54m x 3.02m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink units with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, laminate flooring. Open to
- Family dining
- Laminate flooring, Double glazed French doors.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 10'8 (3.86m x 3.25m)
- Wall to wall built in sliding robes. Excellent city views.
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 7'6 (3.25m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 3 8'4 x 7'2 (2.54m x 2.18m)
- Bathroom 9'11 x 7'11 (3.02m x 2.41m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, corner shower with Gainsborough shower, recessed spotlights.
- Off street parking leading to
- Detached wooden garage 24'1 x 9'10 (7.34m x 3.00m)
- Up an dover door, light and power.
- Lawn gardens to both the front and rear, with range of plants trees and shrubs. Feature decking area.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views