- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Downstairs WC
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Modern White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Floored Roofspace
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim Road, Glengormley and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with hole in wall style fireplace with space for stove and fitted kitchen / diner with PVC double glazed double doors to rear and access to a downstairs wc.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating, PVC double glazing, PVC fascia and guttering and a fixed staircase in landing leading to a floored and sheeted roofspace.
Outside there is a paved driveway, paved garden to front, detached garage at rear with a fully enclosed paved garden.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMRPISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'10'' X 13'1'' AT WIDEST (4.52m X 3.99m AT WIDEST)
- Hole in wall style fireplace with space for stove ( flue already fitted )
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'6'' X 10'1'' (5.03m X 3.07m)
- Range of high and low level units, tiled worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed double door to rear.
- REAR PORCH / DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, gas boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Fixed staircase to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 15'0'' X 9'8'' AT WIDEST (4.57m X 2.95m AT WIDEST)
- Built in wardrobes, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'2'' X 9'7'' (3.10m X 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'2'' X 6'7'' (2.18m X 2.01m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Mira electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator
- Floored and sheeted, light & power, radiator, velux window, under eaves storage.
- Paved driveway.
Paved garden to front.
Detached garage, up and over door, electric and water.
Paved garden to rear.
PVC fascia and guttering.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »