- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached house
- Detached garage
- Three bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Enclosed rear garden
Additional InformationStylish semi-detached house, detached garage, front garden, off street parking for numerous cars and large rear garden in Deramore Park, off the Frys Road, Ballymena.
Deramore Park is a quiet and established residential area conveniently located for all the schools, churches, retail and leisure amenities in the town and commuters are quickly onto the A26 / M2.
The property has three bedrooms and three reception rooms giving first time buyers and young families that little bit of extra space that is highly sough after.
Recently installed oil condensing boiler, modern kitchen and shower room - just move in and enjoy this fabulous family home.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen, sitting room and conservatory then three bedrooms and shower room on the first floor. The property is beautifully decorated and benefits from UPVC double glazing, intruder alarm and oil fired central heating system. Detached garage, front garden and wide driveway offering off street parking for numerous cars and large enclosed rear garden.
- UPVC and glazed front door, under stair storage cupboard and tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.95m x 3.65m (13'0" x 12'0")
- Comfortable living room with inset fireplace and over mantle, multi-fuel stove on slate hearth. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring. Coving and ceiling rose. TV point.
- Kitchen 4.45m x 2.25m (14'7" x 7'5")
- Good range of floor and eye level oak kitchen units in a shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated electric double oven. Plumbed for dishwasher and space for fridge / freezer. Tiled floor and splash back.
- Sitting room 3.7m x 2.75m (12'2" x 9'0")
- Second reception room with tiled floor and double doors to conservatory. Telephone point.
- Conservatory 3.37m x 3.32m (11'1" x 10'11")
- Centrally heated conservatory with tiled floor and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 4m x 2.65m (13'1" x 8'8")
- Double bedroom with range of fitted sliding wardrobes. Laminate strip wood flooring, LED spotlighting and TV point.
- Bedroom 2 3.55m x 2.45m (11'8" x 8'0")
- Carpeted bedroom with range of fitted bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 3 3.8m x 3m (12'6" x 9'10")
- Bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring and built in single bed.
- Shower room 2.5m x 1.5m (8'2" x 4'11")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit and shower cubicle clad in "mermaid board" and thermostatic shower. Heated towel rail and recessed spotlighting.
- Garage 6.05m x 3.65m (19'10" x 12'0")
- Detached garage with pedestrian and up and over doors. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Houses recently installed oil condensing boiler. Power.
- Wide asphalt driveway with off street parking for numerous cars. Front garden in neat lawn with flowerbeds and shrubs.
- Large, private rear garden. Asphalt area leading to neat lawn and wooden decking area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »