- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Luxurious Open Plan Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- Deluxe Modern Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Extensive Private Mature Garden
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Excellent First Time Buy
Positioned on a large private site enjoying an extensive private rear garden with views extending towards Cavehill. This beautifully maintained semi detached has been completely modernised by the current vendors and will ideally suit the first time buyer searching for a home with a high level of finish at at realistic price.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door into:-
- WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.32m x 3.66m (14'2" x 12'0")
- Attractive Inglenook style fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove with polished tiled hearth and painted wooden surround. Quality grey coloured wood effect laminate plank flooring.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.35m x 3.15m (20'10" x 10'4")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units. Integrated eye level oven, microwave and separate 4 ring gas hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy and glass hood. Integrated fridge/ freezer Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.32m x 2.62m (14'2" x 8'7")
- Built in wardrobe. Views over garden extending towards Cavehill.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 2.46m (10'6" x 8'1")
- Views over gardens extending towards Cavehill.
- BEDROOM 3 3.20m x 2.97m (10'6" x 9'9")
- At max.
- DELUXE MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. and separate step in shower enclosure. Complementary wall tiling. Tiled floor.
- Private driveway to front.
Neat low maintenance garden to front.
Extensive private garden to rear in lawn. Stocked in a variety of flowers and shrubs. Screened by mature hedgerow.
Outside utility store with power and light. Plumbed for washing machine.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »