- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A well-established and profitable fruit & vegetable business.
- The owner has built up an excellent reputation and benefits from string repeat trade.
- Opportunities to grow the business, to include a variation in opening hours, a home & commercial delivery service, establishing an online & social media presence, plus the sale of goods such as flowers & planters etc.
- Full Audited accounts are available to those parties who carry out an accompanied viewing of the business in respect of the year ended 31st March 2017, 31st March 2018 and 31st March 2019.
- The premises are currently held under lease at a rent of £9,125 per annum. The landlord has indicated that they would be prepared to grant new lease to an incoming tenant on terms to be agreed.
- Nearby occupiers include Wyse Byse, Willowholme Credit Union, McFarlane's Butchers, Boots the Chemist and a wide variety of local independent traders.
- EPC Rating to be confirmed.
- Please download the attached Frazer Kidd property brochure for further information.
An extremely well-established and profitable fruit and vegetable business situated in a prim location on one of Belfast's main arterial routes.
Bethany Fruit Market occupies a prime location fronting directly onto the Cregagh Road, between Willowholme Parade and Titania Street.
The premises are fitted to an extremely high standard and provide for a 'walk-in' opportunity to build on an already successful business.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »