- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three good sized first floor bedrooms
- Spacoius lounge
- Excellent kitchen/dining area with fabulous sea views
- Kitchen 2 / Utility room
- First floor bathroom
- Oil fired central heating system
- Partial double glazed windows
- Extensive range of garages, outbuildings and concrete yard
- Gardens to side in lawns
- Extensive sea views
- Circa 33 acres of quality agricultural land available by separate negotiation ( See details in land sales)
Additional InformationAn excellent opportunity to acquire a detached farmhouse with an extensive range of useful outbuildings, yard and with the option to purchase Circa 33 acres of quality agricultural lands to the rear. The residence itself boasts of extensive views over the Irish Sea and Portavogie Harbour and would ideally suit the self employed business man who could utilise the range of multi purpose outbuildings.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.88m x 1.42m (6' 2" x 4' 8")
Fabulous views of The Irish Sea. Part double glazed white uPVC door. Pine strip walls. Tiled floorng.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed door. Dado rail. Walk in storage cupboard. Single panel radiator.
- 4.27m x 4.14m (14' 0" x 13' 7")
Tiled fireplace and hearth with wooden mantle. Two wall light points. Double and single panel radiators.
- 4.27m x 3.1m (14' 0" x 10' 2")
Fabulous views of The Irish Sea. Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit. Open plan display units. Double panel radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled flooring. Part pine strip walls. Storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN 2/DINING:
- 3.94m x 3.25m (12' 11" x 10' 8")
High and low level units with roll edge worktops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixertap. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 1.98m (13' 7" x 6' 6")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 3.1m (10' 8" x 10' 2")
Fabulous sea views. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.14m x 2.57m (13' 7" x 8' 5")
Fabulous seaviews. Single panel radiator.
- Three piece white suite comprising panel bath, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled walls floor to ceiling. Hotpress. Single panel radiator.
- Concrete driveways and generous yard to rear. Gardens in lawns to side with mature shrubbery. Stone built garden store .
- TRACTOR SHED:
- 9.5m x 4.78m (31' 2" x 15' 8")
- STORAGE SHED::
- 5.41m x 4.78m (17' 9" x 15' 8")
- HAY SHED:
- 14.07m x 11.48m (46' 2" x 37' 8")
Light, two roller doors, service door.
- 13.51m x 5.23m (44' 4" x 17' 2")
Electric light, service door and roller door.
- 8.36m x 4.95m (27' 5" x 16' 3")
Brick built workshop, light, adjoining store in need of repair.
- GARDEN STORE:
- Stone built garden store in need of repair.
- GARAGE 1:
- 4.19m x 4.17m (13' 9" x 13' 8")
Stone built, twin doors.
- GARAGE 2:
- 10.8m x 5.05m (35' 5" x 16' 7")
Stone built, three access doors.
Cloughey Road Portavogie
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »