This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive well maintained End Town Terrace within a delightful tree lined Park
- 2 Separate Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Convenient to a wide range of amenities
- Ample Parking to Front
- Large Rear Garden
Additional InformationThis well presented town terrace occupies an excellent position within this highly regarded and much sought after area of East Belfast. Cherryvalley Park is a delightful tree lined avenue just off the Knock Road, a short walk from Shandon Park Golf Club, Kings Square and Cherryvalley shops with first class senior and primary schools on your ‘doorstep’ making this not just a popular but very convenient place to live.
Internally the property has been well maintained by the present owners and it offers bright well-proportioned accommodation which briefly comprises 2 separate reception rooms plus 3 good sized bedrooms. Complemented by a generous site with ample parking to the front and a large garden to the rear. This will be a perfect house for a young family or a retiring couple alike and we have no hesitation in recommending early internal viewing.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- TILED ENTRANCE HALL:
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Low flush wc. Storage understairs.
- LIVING ROOM:13' 9" x 11' 2" (4.2m x 3.4m)
- (Into Bay) - With feature wall mounted electric fire.
- SITTING ROOM:14' 5" x 12' 6" (4.4m x 3.8m)
- Attractive tiled fireplace with matching marble polished tiled hearth, wooden mantle, solid wood flooring.
- KITCHEN:20' 8" x 8' 2" (6.3m x 2.5m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, excellent range of high and low level units, laminate worktops, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed rear door.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 5" x 12' 6" (4.1m x 3.8m)
- Range of built-in robes with cupboards above.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 10" x 10' 10" (3.6m x 3.3m)
- BEDROOM (3):8' 6" x 8' 2" (2.6m x 2.5m)
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury fully tiled shower room with walk-in fully tiled double built-in shower cubicle and Mira shower unit, vanitory unit, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor. HOTPRESS - with gas fired boiler.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Separate high flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway to front with ample parking. Good sized front and large rear garden in lawns, flowerbeds, paved patio and garden shed.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views