- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive mid town terrace.
- Four excellent bedrooms.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Luxury finished kitchen.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
An unique opportunity to acquire an impressive mid town terrace within this established sought after and convenient location. Four excellent bedrooms. Two separate generous reception rooms. Newly installed luxury finished kitchen. Upvc double glazed windows / doors. Oil fired central heating system. Newly installed white bathroom suite. Private and secure rear gardens. Good fresh, youthful presentation throughout. Minutes walking distance to the Stewartstown Road, Andersonstown Road and the local leading schools. Well worth viewing. EPC - D56
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage understairs, wooden effect strip floor.
- LOUNGE 15'0 x 11'0 (4.57m x 3.35m)
- Bay window, shelving, feature wooden effect strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM 14'5 x 12'0 (4.39m x 3.66m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, feature fire.
- NEWLY INSTALLED LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN 10'10 x 7'4 (3.30m x 2.24m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, 4 ring ceramic hob, feature double door, downlighters, overhead extractor canopy, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Feature wall panelling.
- BEDROOM 1 14'4 x 9'3 (4.37m x 2.82m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 12'4 x 8'1 (3.76m x 2.46m)
- Double built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 11'11 x 9'2 (3.63m x 2.79m)
- BEDROOM 4 9'11 x 6'10 (3.02m x 2.08m)
- Copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, electric shower unit, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Outhouse pumbed for washing machine, gardens to front and rear, neat lawns, hedging, flagging, paving, fencing to rear.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »