This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Period Semi Detached Villa
- Excellent Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Timber Garage
- Gardens Front and Extensive Mature Rear
Additional InformationModernised Period Semi Detached Villa in Ever Popular Location
A fantastic modernised period semi detached residence holding a prime position within this highly desirable location. The current owner has undertaken a programme of modernisation which is sure to appeal and comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge with bay window with feature gas fire, solid wood floor, stunning fitted kitchen/dining area incorporating built-in under oven and ceramic hob with patio doors to feature sun deck. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and gas fired central heating. Gardens front and rear with timber garage and a most convenient location with excellent schools, public transport and Cavehill Country Park all within walking distance makes this the perfect family home.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Entrance door, solid wood floor, leaded light window, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 13'5 x 9'10 (4.09m x 3.00m)
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, gas fire, solid wood floor, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 15'2 x 11'4 (4.62m x 3.45m)
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of high and low level units, wood block effect worktops, ceramic hob, extractor fan, built-in under oven, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, patio doors to feature sun deck.
- First Floor
- Landing, Leaded light window.
- Bedroom 10'11 x 8'11 (3.33m x 2.72m)
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 10'9 x 8'11 (3.28m x 2.72m)
- Single panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Staircase to Second Floor
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 15'10 x 8'3 (4.83m x 2.51m)
- Open plan loft bedroom, Velux window, under stairs storage, recessed lighting.
- Gardens front in stone chip and shrubs, extensive mature rear garden in lawn and shrubbery and trees, feature decked area.
- Detached Timber Garage
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »