- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning detached property located in the popular Four Winds area
- Recently renovated and modernised to offer fantastic living space
- No onward chain, beautifully presented and ready to move into
- Welcoming entrance with access to a utility cupboard
- Superb open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Lovely living room or third bedroom if required
- Two bedrooms - both with fitted wardrobes
- Luxury bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Gas heating and double glazed throughout
- Landscaped rear garden with a south westerly aspect
- Front garden laid in lawn with a brick paved driveway
- Great location with an excellent range of local amenities
Additional InformationLife on the Level!
This wonderful detached bungalow has recently been renovated throughout to a very high standard so you can simply move in and enjoy all it has to offer from day one. The superb open plan kitchen, living and dining room will certainly be the main focal point of the home and is perfect for both relaxing in or having people over for a get together with the doors open to the landscaped and south west west facing rear garden.
The bungalow comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a cosy living room or third bedroom, a fantastic open plan kitchen, living & dining room, two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a luxury bathroom with a separate freestanding bath and a walk-in shower.
To the front there is a well-maintained garden with a picket fence, hedging and both the driveway and path are finished with brick paving. The rear garden benefits from a south westerly aspect and is beautifully landscaped to offer a patio area, a selection of plants & shrubs and a flat lawn.
You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to doing the weekly shopping with both Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside both close by. The area benefits from a good choice of schools, eateries and local transport to and from the City Centre.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen / Living / Dining 4.01m x 8.31m (13'2" x 27'3")
- Living Room / Bedroom 3 3.96m x 3.20m (13' x 10'6")
- Bedroom 1 3.23m x 3.25m (10'7" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 2 3.18m x 2.62m (10'5" x 8'7")
- Bathroom 2.36m x 3.25m (7'9" x 10'8")
- Utility Area
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »