43 Beechfield Crescent, Bangor BT19 7ZJ
5 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Five Bedrooms (Master En Suite)
- Three Reception Rooms
- Quality Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom
- Off Street Parking For Several Cars
- Fully Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- High End Linked Security System
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Fully Double Glazed
- Easy Commuting To Belfast And Surrounding Towns
- Outstanding Family Home
Additional InformationA superb detached family home enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac situation. The property offers spacious and flexible family accommodation presented immaculately leaving any purchaser nothing to do but move in and enjoy their new home. Beechfield facilitates easy commuting to Belfast whilst Bangor and Newtownards are a short drive away. Clandeboye Golf Course is right on the door step.
Internally this excellent home comprises five bedrooms, master with en suite, three reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with utility off, wc and integral double garage.
Externally and to the front is extensive off street parking for several cars with space for a caravan or boat if required. The large, fully enclosed rear garden with patio area provides a safe environment for children to play as well an ideal outside entertaining space.
Viewing is a must to appreciate this desirable family home.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Steps to hard wood front door with glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tile floor. Stairs to first floor and lower level. Alarm control unit.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 3.94m (17' 9" x 12' 11")
Feature cast iron open fire with slate effect tile hearth and wood surround. Television point. Wood laminate flooring. Cornice ceiling. Intercom entry handset.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.18m (13' 5" x 10' 5")
Wood laminate flooring.
- Telephone point. Thermostatic heating control.
- 5.21m x 3.63m (17' 1" x 11' 11")
Excellent range of solid wood high and low level units with granite work surfaces, upstands and drainer. Belfast sink and mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated extractor hood. Feature lighting. Recess for fridge. Recess for range style cooker. Tiled splash back. Ceramic tile floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.69m x 1.85m (8' 10" x 6' 1")
Low level unit with laminate work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer. Linoleum flooring. Door to integrated garage.
- White sanitary ware - WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Linoleum flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.63m (13' 10" x 11' 11")
Feature cast iron open fire with tiled insets, slate effect tile hearth and wood surround. Wood laminate flooring. Television point. Telephone point. Large patio doors to rear garden.
- Large shelved linen closet. Roof space access. Thermostatic heating control. Return to upper level.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.94m (13' 6" x 12' 11")
Front aspect. Alarm control unit. Intercom entry handset. To en suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tile splash back. Tiled shower cubicle. Extractor fan.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.69m (10' 4" x 8' 10")
White suite comprising - WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free standing clawfoot bath with chrome mixer tap and hand held shower extension. Tiled corner shower cubicle. Linoleum flooring. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 3.63m (14' 9" x 11' 11")
Rear aspect. Mirrored sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.24m x 3.63m (13' 11" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.09m x 3.15m (13' 5" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (5):
- Front aspect. Currently utilised as a study.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.74m x 5.49m (18' 10" x 18' 0")
Two roller doors. Light and power access to rear garden.
- Large pebbled parking area. Small lawned area to side with mature planted bed. Security lighting.
- Fully enclosed. Garden in lawn with mature trees and planting. Paved patio areas and path. Vertical board fencing. Pebbled utility area to side with PVC oil tank and bin area. Wooden side gate. Outside tap. Security lighting.
Beechfield Crescent is just off the Old Bangor Road. A Pinkertons For Sale board has been erected.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »