This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Investment opportunity
- Living room
- 2 bedrooms
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Mains gas central heating
- Enclosed rear yard
- Tenant in situ
Additional InformationA terrace property located just off the Beersbridge Road close to many local amenities and only a short distance from Belfast City centre. The property comprises two bedrooms, living room, kitchen and upstairs bathroom and has had the additions of mains gas central heating and U.P.V.C. framed double glazing. The property is to be sold with the tenant in situ.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.68m (13' 0" x 12' 1")
Brick fireplace with timber mantle, storage under stairs and double doors to..
- 3.68m x 2.79m (12' 1" x 9' 2")
Range of high and low level fitted units, part tiled wall, ceramic tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine and gas boiler
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.68m (12' 10" x 12' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 2.39m (11' 10" x 7' 10")
- 2.79m x 1.68m (9' 2" x 5' 6")
White suite with shower over bath and part tiled walls
Located off the Beersbridge Road
How much will it cost?
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »