- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Upgraded semi detached home.
- Three bedrooms.
- Living room.
- Fitted kitchen / dining area.
- White bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
A beautifully presented and upgraded semi detached home superbly located close to schools, shops and transport links to include the new Belfast Rapid Transit System - Gilder. The Kennedy Centre, Westwood Centre and motorway network are also nearby making this an ideal purchase. Three bedrooms. living room with access to fitted kitchen and open plan dining area. White bathroom suite suite. Gas central heating. Upvc double glazing. Off street carparking. Gardens. Early viewing strongly recommended. EPC D60
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM 13'7 x 12'0 (4.14m x 3.66m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, spotlights, access to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- Excellent range of high and low level built-in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, partially tiled walls, integrated fridge and freezer, under unit lighting, open plan to generous dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'2 x 8'5 (3.40m x 2.57m)
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 2 9'3 x 9'0 (2.82m x 2.74m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'1 x 5'9 (2.16m x 1.75m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, built-in slide robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, tiled walls and floor.
- Privately enclosed rear garden, off street carparking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »