- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptive End Of Terrace Residence In A Well Renowned & Established Residential Location
- Generous Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Three Well Appointed Bedrooms
- White Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Partly uPVC Double Glazed
- Private Enclosed Rear Yard
- Superb Location With Adalaide Train Station On The Doorstep
- Excellent Amenities Closeby On The Lisburn Road Including Shops, Restaurants, Bars & Cafes
- Chain Free
Additional InformationTMC are delighted to present for sale this charming End of Terrace residence located in the renwoned Adelaide Avenue of South Belfast. Perfectly positioned just off the bustling Lisburn Road this home is just a stones throw away from excellent retail units, cafes, bars & restarants along with many other amenities the Lisburn Road has to offer. For those that commute, Adelaide train station is also just a few steps away.
Internally this home offers bright & spacious accommodation. The ground floor comprises of a generous lounge and a fitted kitchen with casual dining area. Three well appointed bedrooms and a white bathroom suite completes the first floor. Although in need of some cosmetic updating this home is the perfect purchase for a range of buyers to include those keen to create a home of their own or those seeking to downsize within the BT9 area.
Competitvely priced we expect a high level of interest in this property, prompt viewing is a must to avoid disappointment.
- 5.31m x 3.2m (17' 5" x 10' 6")
Laminate wood flooring, feature fireplace with wood surround & electric fire, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator.
- 5.18m x 2.54m (17' 0" x 8' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cooker space with extractor fan, glass dispaly cupboard, space for fridge freezer, door leading to rear.
- Access to roofspace, feature window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.25m (11' 8" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.26m (10' 8" x 7' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.54m (8' 4" x 8' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of shower enclosure with electric shower, pedastal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, PVC gas fired central heating boiler, velux roof window. Gas Fired Central Heating boiler.
- Yard light and access to alleyway.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
62nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »