- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Purpose Built Office Building
- Built circa 2003
- Approx. 1697 ft2, excluding the halls, stairs, lift or toilets
- Rent of £17,500 pa is + VAT if applicable
- The Lease is Full Repairing & Maintenance
- Fire Alarm/Emergency Lightling/Burglar Alarm
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- The tenant would be responsible for paying the Building Insurance ( arranged by landlord & billed to tenant )
- The tenant is liable to pay the Rates
- There are no service charges
- Prime Location
- 9.22m x 5.33m (30' 3" x 17' 6")
- INNER HALLWAY:
- External access, lift
- 5.36m x 4.17m (17' 7" x 13' 8")
- Store Room
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin
- 2.62m x 2.44m (8' 7" x 8' 0")
Gas fired boiler
- SEPARATE WC:
- INNER HALLWAY:
- 2 x WC
- 3.4m x 2.69m (11' 2" x 8' 10")
- 5.36m x 3.4m (17' 7" x 11' 2")
- 5.38m x 4.98m (17' 8" x 16' 4")
- 5.38m x 4.34m (17' 8" x 14' 3")
Springfield Road, Belfast
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »