- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Double Fronted Red Brick Detached Family Home
- Prime Residential Location with Direct Access to Belfast City Centre
- Conveniently Positioned Close to South Belfast Ring Road at Upper Knockbreda
- Flexible Family Accommodation
- Drawing Room, Living Room, Dining Room/Study & Sun Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area and Adjoining Utility Room with Separate WC Facility
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Delightful Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows Including Double Glazed Sash Windows to the Front of the Property
- Attached Garage/Lean to Side
- Floored Roofspace Area Approached by Fixed Staircase from Bedroom 4
- Driveway & Parking Area to Front
- Private Rear Garden & Patio with South Facing Aspect
Additional InformationAn impressive detached family home on a prime site in an excellent location at the upper end of the Cregagh Road. Direct access to the city centre and similarily conveniently close to the south Belfast Ring Road at Upper Knockbreda. Built in the early 1900's this fine property offers a quality and charm that will have wide ranging appeal.
The excellent accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a drawing room and dining area, living room, dining room (presently used as a home office space), a sun room, modern kitchen with adjoining breakfast area and utility room with separate wc facility.
Upstairs are four well proportioned bedrooms, a delightful family bathroom and a floored roofspace storage area.
Additionally the property benefits from double glazed windows including double glazed sash windows to the front of the property, gas fired central heating, an attached garage, excellent parking area to the front and a private rear garden and patio area to the south facing rear.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 3.76m (16' 6" x 12' 4")
Magnificent slate fireplace surround and mantle, open fire, dog grate and slate hearth, cornice ceiling. Open aspect to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.51m (12' 4" x 11' 6")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.71m (14' 8" x 12' 2")
Multi-fuel burning cast iron stove with slate hearth.
- HOME OFFICE:
- 3.68m x 3.58m (12' 1" x 11' 9")
Double doors to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.25m (16' 3" x 10' 8")
Door to outside.
- MODERN KITCHEN & BREAKFAST AREA:
- 5.31m x 5.13m (17' 5" x 16' 10")
(at widest points). Superb range of modern high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, under unit lighting, plumbed for dishwasher, dresser unit, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC sliding door.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, fridge freezer area.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
First Floor Return
- Feature staircase and leaded glass window.
- Panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, corner shower unit, electric shower unit, wash hand basin in vanity unit, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, towel rail style radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.51m (13' 3" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.48m (13' 0" x 11' 5")
Feature cast iron fireplace surround with decorative tiled inlay, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 3.45m (12' 4" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.48m x 3.4m (11' 5" x 11' 2")
Fixed staircase to . . .
- 6.73m x 2.92m (22' 1" x 9' 7")
Insulated and floored.
- ATTACHED GARAGE/LEAN TO SIDE:
- 6.73m x 2.92m (22' 1" x 9' 7")
- Driveway parking area to front of property with mature trees. Private rear garden area in lawn, mature boundary hedge and patio area with south facing aspect.
Cregagh Road heading out of town at upper end of road on the right hand side opposite doctor's surgery.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »