- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Well-Presented Mid-Townhouse Set Within Sought After Development Off Upper Malone Road
- Three Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite)
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Appliances
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Contemporary Bathroom In White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Alarm System Installed
- Driveway Parking To Front, Gardens To Rear
- Ideally Suited To The Professional Couple, Young Family Or First Time Buyer
- Popular And Sought After Residential Location Close To Local Amenities, Schooling And Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationExceptionally well located off the Upper Malone Road this modern mid-townhouse is in excellent order throughout and has well-proportioned accommodation comprising of three bedrooms, master with ensuite, spacious living room together with modern kitchen and bathroom.
The location is ideal to take advantage of all local amenities within the area as well as excellent schooling and transport routes connecting Belfast city centre and further afield.
Likely to be of interest to the professional couple, young family or first time buyer in today's market. Viewing is by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC door to entrance hall. Tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- 3.89m x 2.82m (12' 9" x 9' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. 4 ring gas hob. Electric oven. Recess for fridge/freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.98m x 4.72m (16' 4" x 15' 6")
Wall mounted gas fire. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Double doors to rear garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.1m (13' 6" x 10' 2")
Built-in Sliderobe. Wood strip flooring.
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Wood strip flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.64m (9' 4" x 8' 8")
Built-in wardrobe. Wood strip flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 1.96m (8' 9" x 6' 5")
Wood strip flooring.
- White suite. Panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment above. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Linen cupboard with gas boiler. Access to roof space.
- Parking to front. Patio garden to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »