42 Springhill Heights, Bangor BT20 3PB
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Villa
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen with views over Bangor
- Conservatory with views over Bangor and Patio Doors leading to Rear Garden
- Vaulted Dining/Family Room with Patio Doors leading to Rear Garden
- Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Converted Garage into Space to Work From Home
- Driveway Parking
- Mature Rear Garden
- Outdoor Decked Area
- Close Proximity to Main Arterial Routes and Bangor West Train Halt for the City Commuter.
- A Range of Local Amenities are close at hand such as Springhill Shopping Complex, Carnalea Golf Club and a renowned array of local Primary & Secondary schools.
- Close to the North Down Coastline and the Coastal Path
- Popular Bangor West Location
Additional InformationThis detached property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac with elevated views over Bangor and a beautifully maintained mature rear garden. With ample reception space including a modern kitchen, conservatory, vaulted dining room, lounge and 4 bedrooms, purchasers are provided with the potential to adapt the property to suit their individual needs.
The converted Garage provides a generous space to work from home or for the city commuter main arterial routes are easily accessible as is Bangor West Train Halt.
This property lends itself well to young families as it is in close proximity to a range of local amenities such as Springhill Shopping Complex, Carnalea Golf Club, and the area is well renowned for an array of local schooling being close at hand.
- Composite front door with double glazed inset and double glazed side light to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With solid wood floor, cornice ceiling.
- With low flush WC, vanity basin with hot and cold tap and storage below, part panelled walls, spotlights.
- 5.38m x 3.58m (17' 8" x 11' 9")
With bow bay window. Feature fireplace with carved mantelpiece. Tiled hearth and surround with open fire behind and, currently, feature electric stove in place. Cornice ceiling. Double hardwood and glazed doors through to family/dining room.
- FAMILY/DINING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.68m (16' 9" x 12' 1")
With solid wood flooring. Vaulted ceiling. Tongue and groove. Two x Velux windows. Feature beams. Picture rail. Sliding aluminium patio doors out to garden.
- 5.72m x 2.84m (18' 9" x 9' 4")
With range of high and low level cream painted units. Wood effect oak laminate work surface. Part panelled walls. Range of glazed display cabinets. Space for range style cooker. Space for American style fridge freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Stainless steel sink and a half with mixer taps. Integrated plate rack. Integrated shelving. Laminate wood effect floor. Range of pot drawers and views out over Bangor. Door through to cloaks area leading through to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler. Space for tumble dryer. Part panelled. Part tiled walls.
- 4.9m x 3.15m (16' 1" x 10' 4")
With views over Bangor. Ceramic tiled floor. Double uVPC glazed doors out to garden.
- With access to roofspace. Hotpress style cupboard with copper cylinder tank and shelving above.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.84m x 2.95m (9' 4" x 9' 8")
With aspect to rear and built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.77m x 2.29m (9' 1" x 7' 6")
With aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 2.67m (11' 9" x 8' 9")
With laminate wood effect floor and aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.84m x 2.77m (9' 4" x 9' 1")
With laminate wood effect floor and aspect to front.
- CONVERTED GARAGE
- 6.2m x 2.97m (20' 4" x 9' 9")
- Front garden with brick paved driveway for two plus cars, lawned area, flowerbeds with shrubs, bordered by wall and fencing, uVPC soffits and fascias, rear garden with large decked area with fencing, deck to side, garden with lawned area bordered by flowerbeds, space for two sheds, solar panels, southerly aspect, front with roller shutter door to carport leading through to previous garage, now workshop, with light and power, insulated, mahogany effect uVPC double glazed windows.
Travelling along the Belfast Road keep to the Left turning Left onto The Springhill Road taking your first right onto Springhill Avenue then take your first left onto Springhill Heights and follow the road around to the end of the cul-de-sac.
45th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »