- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An excellent Semi-Detached Property with Large Attached Garage
- Bright Through Lounge Dining Room with Wood Laminate Flooring
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms with Wood Laminate Flooring
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite with Built-in Shower Over Bath
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Gardens Including Enclosed Rear Garden with Lawn and Patio
- Many Attractive Features Throughout
- Within Walking Distance of Ballyhackamore Village and Many Schools
A well presented semi-detached property offering attractive accommodation which has been maintained and improved by the current owners over many years. The accommodation comprises bright and spacious entrance hall to through lounge dining room and modern kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, Three good sized bedrooms and luxury bathroom with built-in shower over bath. Externally, front and rear gardens are equally maintained to a high standard with lawn and patio area to the rear, and an excellent large attached garage to the side. Located in the popular Orangefield area, this family home offers well maintained, bright spacious accommodation close to Ballyhackamore Village with it's vast array of restaurants, shops and many leading primary and secondary schools.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard understairs and wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge / Dining Room 22'8 x 11'1 (6.91m x 3.38m)
- (at widest points). Attractive Italian marble fireplace with tile surround and electric fire.
- Kitchen 12'0 x 7'1 (3.66m x 2.16m)
- Attractive range of high and low level units including display cabinets, granite effect work surface, tiled splashback, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor hood, roller shutter cabinet, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated slim line dishwasher and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'9 x 10'0 (3.28m x 3.05m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11'4 x 9'9 (3.45m x 2.97m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 7'6 x 7'3 (2.29m x 2.21m)
- Double built in cupboard and wood laminate flooring.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, built in shower, tiled splashback, folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, linen cupboard with gas fired boiler, chrome feature wall mounted radiator and ceramic tile flooring.
- Front garden in lawn with surrounding flowerbeds and gated driveway.
Enclosed rear garden laid partly in lawn and pink pebble stones, raised patio area with surrounding flower beds and brick shed.
- Attached Garage 19'3 x 14'7 (5.87m x 4.45m)
- (at widest points). Light, power, up and over door.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
79th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »