- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive & Well Presented Semi Detached Home
- 3 Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Living Room & Dining Area
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Roofspace Suitable for Conversion with Window (Subject to Necessary Approvals)
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Garage with Light & Power
- Easily Maintained Rear Garden with Raised Patio Area
- Located close to leading primary and secondary schools, transport links and Ballyhackamore village
Additional InformationThis attractive semi-detached property is located in the popular area just off Sandown Road in East Belfast. It's within close proximity to leading primary and secondary schools, excellent commuter transport links and a host of local amenities in Ballyhackamore village and its surrounding areas.
The property is immaculately presented throughout which the owners have tastefully decorated and benefits from a private rear garden and attached garage.
Internally the property comprises of living/dining room, seperate kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms, main bathroom and possible loft conversion (subject to necessary requirements). The property is further enhanced by uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Perfect for first time buyer, small family or downsizer, we would recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC double glazed front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak wood laminate floor, storage cupboard.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.m x 3.37m (22' 12" x 11' 1")
Attractive marble fireplace with carved wooden surround, electric fire, oak wood laminate floor, picture rail.
- 3.6m x 2.2m (11' 10" x 7' 3")
Range of high and low level units with laminate worktops, breakfast bar, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated slimline dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, four ring ceramic hob and built-in Diplomat oven, extractor fan, attractive feature laminate tiled floor, double glazed uPVC door to rear garden.
- MAIN BATHROOM:
- Vogue pedestal wash hand basin and matching low flush wc, tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and theromstatic shower, heated towel rail, laminate tiled floor, part tiled walls, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.5m x 3.m (11' 6" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
Picture rail, laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.4m x 2.3m (7' 10" x 7' 7")
- Access to loft with vaulted ceiling and double glazed window.
- Tarmac driveway to . . .
- MATCHING ATTACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Front garden laid in lawn, shrubs and patio area to the rear garden bounded by fencing. Additional outside storage area.
Travelling along the Sandown Road heading away from Ballyhackamore, turn right into Clara Park and right into Sandhill Drive, then first left into Sandhill Parade. The property is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »