- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately presented detached family home
- Bright entrance hall with quartz tiled floor
- Luxury two tone high gloss kitchen with granite work surfaces
- Host of integrated appliances including full height fridge and freezer, double oven and wine cooler
- Living room with feature herringbone floor, double doors to:
- Dining room leading to conservatory
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Master with luxury ensuite wetroom
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Oak skirting, architraves throughout and oak staircase
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed
- Off street parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed rear garden with patio and feature decked area
- Covered store area to side
- Superb location off Donaghadee Road
- Convenient to town centre and excellent transport links
Additional InformationA beautifully appointed detached home, situated in a quiet residential location off the Donaghadee Road, Newtownards.
The present owners have presented this fine home to the highest of standards throughout and have enhanced the layout with the addition of a conservatory to the rear. The luxury kitchen has two tone high gloss units, various integrated appliances including a boiling tap and granite work surfaces for that extra lavish touch. There are two spacious reception rooms linked by double doors making it ideal for entertaining. On the first floor there are four well-proportioned bedrooms including a master with luxury ensuite wetroom and a family bathroom. Externally there ids parking for 3 cars to the front and enclosed gardens to the rear with feature decked area and additional covered storage area to the side.
Located off the Donagahadee Road, the town is conveniently a few minutes' drive way and there are a vast array of leisure and recreational facilities close at hand. The town is also home to an abundance of shops, cafes and a number of leading schools.
- Composite front door and glazed side panel to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Quartz tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.71m (15' 8" x 12' 2")
Engineered oak herringbone floor, double doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 3.23m (10' 8" x 10' 7")
Engineered oak herringbone floor, sliding doors to:
- 3.66m x 3.1m (12' 0" x 10' 2")
French doors to rear garden.
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 5.82m x 2.79m (19' 1" x 9' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level high gloss units, quartz work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, quartz upstands, integrated full size fridge and integrated full size freezer, integrated double oven, integrated washer dryer, integrated dishwasher, integrated wine fridge, heating tap, quartz tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, breakfast bar with quartz worktop, kickboard lighting, under unit lighting, PVC rear door.
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.45m (12' 3" x 11' 4")
Laminate wood floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising: Low flush WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled walk in shower area with pressurised power shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, Duravit chrome heated towel rail, recessed low voltage spotlighting, hotpress with built in shelving and lagged copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.51m (10' 2" x 8' 3")
Full length built in robe, laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.36m (9' 2" x 7' 9")
Laminate wood floor (current home office), full length built in robes including shelving and drawers.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.64m x 1.93m (8' 8" x 6' 4")
Laminate wood floor, range of built in furniture.
- Luxury white suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, claw ball foot roll top bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower attachment, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Brick pavior driveway for 2-3 cars, wooden gates, enclosed rear garden in lawn and decked area and patio, outside tap and outside light. Covered store, boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Off Donagahadee Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »