- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Detached Home On A Beautifully Maintained Site
- Luxury Kitchen With Excellent Range Of Integrated Appliances And Breakfast Bar Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Soffit's And Fascia
- Excellent Location Close To A Wide Range Of Local Amenities
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Decorated And Finished To A Very High Standard By The Current Owner
- Three Reception Rooms, Including Rear Conservatory
- Private Site With Landscaped Gardens To Front And Rear
Additional Information42 Regency Park is a stunning four bedroom home in a popular location, close to Newtownards Town Centre. This home has been decorated to an extremely high standard and we guarantee any potential purchaser viewing this property would not fail to be impressed with the current owners attention to detail.
The ground floor boasts three reception rooms, two finished in a stunning, parquet type flooring with double doors to create an open plan feel to the area. The luxury, gloss kitchen has a vast array of quality built in appliances, excellent range of units, breakfast bar area and feature lighting.
The first floor offers four well proportioned bedrooms, master benefitting from an ensuite wet room and a large family bathroom with freestanding, claw foot, roll top bath.
The front and rear gardens are fully enclosed and finished to the same high standard as is seen throughout the home. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall 9' x 7'1 (2.74m x 2.16m)
- Quartz tiled floor.
- Living Room 15'1 x 12' (4.60m x 3.66m)
- Parquet type flooring. Double glazed doors to dining room.
- Dining Room 10'1 x 10'1 (3.07m x 3.07m)
- Parquet type flooring. Sliding doors to sunroom.
- Kitchen 19'1 x 8'1 (5.82m x 2.46m)
- Range of high and low level units with quartz granite work surfaces, inset Blanco stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Insinkerator boiling water tap, integrated appliances to include; double oven with micro combi, four ring hob with touch controls, stainless steel extractor hood, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and wine fridge, feature wall mounted radiator, feature lights in kickboards, quartz tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- Conservatory 11'1 x 10'1 (3.38m x 3.07m)
- Tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12' x 11' (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Ensuite 9' x 5' (2.74m x 1.52m)
- White suite comprising tiled walk in wet room with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, hotpress with storage, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 8'1 x 10'1 (2.46m x 3.07m)
- Wood laminate flooring and built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 8'1 x 7`'1 (2.46m x 2.16m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 6'1 x 4' (1.85m x 1.22m)
- Wood laminate flooring, built in bed and storage.
- Bathroom 9' x 5'1 (2.74m x 1.55m)
- White suite comprising free standing claw foot roll top bath with telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, feature black wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- Front - Brick paviour driveway for up to four cars, gates, area in lawn and landscaped pebbled area.
Rear - Fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with decked entertainment area, paved area and outside tap and light.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »