- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Maintained & resented SDV
- 2 Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Dining Off Kitchen
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Many Windows uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Extensive Rear Garden
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationA Fabulous Opportunity To Purchase A Beautifully Maintained And Presented Semi Detached Villa
Holding a prime position within this most popular and convenient position this red brick semi detached has been presented to the highest standard. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, excluding 2 windows, oil fired central heating, cavity wall insulation and excellent internal decoration. Superb gardens with extensive rear with a southerly aspect combines with a most convenient location to make this the perfect starter home or investment opportunity.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.17 x 2.85 (13'8" x 9'4")
- Attractive fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.15 x 2.44 (13'7" x 8'0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls.
- Dining Area
- Panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks, storage cupboard, (single glazed window)
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.80 x 4.16 (9'2" x 13'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.35 x 2.45 (7'9" x 8'0")
- Built-in robe, cupboards above, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls. (single glazed window).
- Front garden in stone chip, extensive rear garden in lawn and mature trees, oil tank, garden shed, oil fired central heating boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
128th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »