- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A semi-detached property located in a popular area of East Belfast
- No onward chain & priced to allow for modernisation
- Entrance hall with under stair cloak space
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Kitchen with a good range of units & integrated appliances
- Downstairs shower room
- Three bedrooms - one with fitted slide robes
- Bathroom with a three-piece suite
- Gas central heating & double glazed windows
- Private rear garden with a lawn, patio areas and plants & shrubs
- Front garden and a driveway leading to the garage
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationPotential On Pommern!
This semi-detached property located off the popular Castlereagh Road offers the opportunity to create a home finished to your own taste. It benefits from an extension that provides spacious living space, two reception rooms, two bathrooms, gas heating and comes with no onward to chain. It provides a great canvas to work with and has been realistically priced to allow for modernisation.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, two reception rooms, a kitchen with a good range of high & low level units, a rear hall and a shower room. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a bathroom with a three-piece suite.
To the front is a low maintenance garden and a driveway to the side providing off-street parking that leads to the garage. The private rear garden is a great place to relax and offers a lawn and patio areas.
Located just off Ladas Drive between the Castlereagh & Cregagh Roads ensures there is no shortage of local amenities, schools and public transport to and from the city centre and Forest side shopping centre is close by.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk.
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.47m x 3.61m (14'8" x 11'10")
- Living/Dining Room 5.16m x 3.63m (16'11" x 11'11")
- Kitchen 6.55m x 2.11m (21'6" x 6'11")
- Rear Hall
- Shower Room 2.41m x 1.83m (7'11" x 6')
- Bedroom 1 4.67m x 3.51m (15'4" x 11'6")
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 3.48m (11'4" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 3 2.26m x 2.03m (7'5" x 6'8")
- Bathroom 2.18m x 2.08m (7'2" x 6'10")
- Garage 6.71m x 3.35m (22' x 11')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »