- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Constructed Semi-Detached Property
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (Main Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Living Room With Attractive Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Main Bathroom In Contemporary White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Convenient To Belfast City Centre, Ulster Hospital & Stormont Buildings
- Close To Public Transport Links, Schools, Shops & Dundonald Omni Park
Additional InformationThis very well presented recently constructed semi-detached property comes to the market and will no doubt appeal to those seeking a spacious home within this popular area of Dundonald.
The property layout comprises an entrance hall with cloakroom and WC, living room with attractive fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen with living / dining area. On the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms with the main bedroom benefiting from an ensuite shower room as well as a family bathroom in white suite.
Outside, the property has off street parking to the side and an enclosed rear garden with patio and lawn.
Convenient to a host of local amenities, such as Dundonald Omni Park, the Comber Greenway, as well as shops, public transport links and parks, Belfast City Centre, Newtownards and Holywood are all within easy reach by car or bus.
- Composite PVC front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect tiled floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising push button WC. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Wood effect tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.84m (16' 9" x 12' 7")
Attractive feature fireplace and hearth. Recessed spotlighting.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.1m x 3.25m (20' 0" x 10' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level unit. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. 4 ring hob with stainless steel under oven and extractor fan over. Glass splashback. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed French doors to rear. Recessed spotlighting.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Access to hot press. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.48m (12' 4" x 11' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Push button WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.15m (11' 2" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.21m (8' 2" x 7' 3")
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower fitment over. Push button WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Rear garden in lawn with patio area and bordered by timber fencing. Front garden in lawn and hedging with tarmac driveway to side.
Off Old Mill Heights, Dundonald
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
64th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »