- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Deceptively Spacious Extended Detached Bungalow
- Excellent Generous Private Mature Site
- Reception Hall with Cloakroom & Separate WC
- Spacious Lounge with Fireplace & Separate Good Sized Dining Room
- Additional Family Room with Glass Fronted Stove
- Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To Casual Dining/Breakfast Room Area/Separate Utility Room
- 4 Well Proportioned Bright Bedrooms
- Fitted Bathroom & Additional Fully Tiled Wet Room
- Excellent Adaptable Accommodation/Priced to Allow For Some Updating
- Gas Fired Central Heating/Hardwood Double Glazed/Alarm System
- Driveway Parking For Multiple Vehicles/Large Attached Garage
- Front Garden & Beautiful Good Sized Private Lawned Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Shops, Transport Facilities, Towpath & Golf Clubs Close By & Leading Schools Convenient
- Ideal For Both Modern Day Families or Those Looking to Downsize
Additional InformationThis attractive deceptively spacious extended detached bungalow occupies an excellent generous private mature site within the ever popular Malone area. Whilst benefitting from this quiet situation there are a host of amenities close by including shops, transport facilities, the Lagan Towpath, local golf clubs and leading schools are also extremely convenient.
The property offers spacious adaptable internal accommodation with three separate reception rooms and four well proportioned bedrooms and combining the excellent outside space is ideally suited to cater for modern day living requirements.
Recent sales in the Malone View area have proven extremely popular and with all and more this attractive extended home has to offer it will have wide ranging appeal including to families and those looking to downsize.
- Front door with matching side panels to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling.
- Linen cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler, matching laminate wood effect floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, vanity unit, ceramic tiled floor, shaver point and light.
- 5.44m x 4.24m (17' 10" x 13' 11")
Mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, feature floor to ceiling window giving additional natural light.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.35m (12' 11" x 11' 0")
Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear patio and garden.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.19m x 2.74m (13' 9" x 9' 0")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, cooker alcove with extractor fan, integrated Ariston fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, laminate tile effect flooring, part tiled walls, low voltage lights, built-in wine rack, pull-out larder. Open archway to . . .
- CASUAL DINING/BREAKFAST ROOM AREA:
- 3.63m x 2.91m (11' 11" x 9' 7")
(at widest points). Matching laminate tiled effect floor, low voltage lighting, double glazed door to outside, overlooking rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.64m x 4.37m (15' 3" x 14' 4")
Solid fuel glass fronted stove with slate hearth, laminate wood effect floor, mahogany effect uPVC double glazed slding doors to rear garden, low voltage lights, built-in matching display cabinets.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.87m x 1.37m (9' 5" x 4' 6")
(at widest points). Range of units, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, work surfaces, ceramic tiled floor, built-in shelves, door to garage.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Laminate wood effect floor, access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.23m x 3.97m (13' 11" x 13' 0")
(at widest points). Extensive built-in robes, dressing table and drawers, bedside tables, laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.24m x 2.74m (13' 11" x 9' 0")
Built-in robe, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.22m x 2.15m (10' 7" x 7' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.22m x 2.14m (10' 7" x 7' 0")
Double built-in robe.
- Coloured suite comprising timber panelled bath with Aqualisa shower over, shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
- WET ROOM:
- Fully tiled with electric shower, contemporary vanity unit, heated towel rail.
- Excellent generous mature site with parking and turning area to front for multiple vehicles.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 8.22m x 2.85m (26' 12" x 9' 4")
Automatic roller shutter door, power and light, tap. Access to utility room and main dwelling, door to outside.
- Mature front garden in lawn and beds with wide varitey of plants, trees and shrubs. Side paviour storage area with timber storage shed. Beautiful private mature good sized enclosed rear garden with southerly aspect in lawn and beds with variety of plants, trees and shrubs.
Heading out of Belfast on Upper Malone Road go past Dub Stores and Malone View is on the left before Finaghy Road South. On entering Malone View, Malone View Road is on the left, number 42 is on the left at the top.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »