- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming detached bungalow situated on a mature site of 1 acre
- Stunning gardens in lawns, mature trees and shrubs with water feature, seating and garden room
- Hidden fruit and vegetable garden
- Formal living room ideal for entertaining
- Sitting room with fireplace and double doors to garden
- Kitchen with an excellent range of units
- Three double bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Bathroom with white suite and additional WC
- Oil fired central heating/double glazing
- Detached garage with large basement
- Superb location just a short drive to Newtownards with excellent transport links
- Unique opportunity to acquire a beautiful property on a mature secluded site
Additional InformationA charming detached bungalow situated on a quiet and secluded site extending to circa 1 acre of manicured gardens with mature trees and specimen planting – an idyllic semi-rural setting just a few minutes' drive from Newtownards.
This beautiful detached property enjoys a peaceful location but yet is convenient to a variety of amenities offering the best of both worlds. The formal drawing room is an excellent size and is ideal for entertaining. A further reception room is perfect for day to day life with a feature fireplace and double doors to the garden. There is also a well-appointed kitchen with excellent storage and a rear porch with the added convenience of a wc. The three double bedrooms are well-proportioned and the master bedroom comes with an ensuite and walk in robe.
Externally the site extends to approximately 1acre with superb parking and turning facilities and a large garage with additional basement storage. The gardens are laid out in lawns with mature trees, shrubs, specimen plants, an attractive water feature/pond and fruit garden with various seating areas throughout – a place of real tranquillity. There is the additional benefit of a garden room with light and power to enjoy those sunnier days which is ideal for outdoor entertaining.
A truly unique property and setting that needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- uPVC front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 8.25m x 3.73m (27' 1" x 12' 3")
Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and wooden surround, wired for wall light.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 6.73m x 2.92m (22' 1" x 9' 7")
Raised fireplace, back boiler.
- 4.67m x 2.9m (15' 4" x 9' 6")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel double sink unit with mixer tap, inset 4 ring hob, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splashback, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.58m (15' 9" x 11' 9")
- DRESSING ROOM/WALK IN WARDROBE
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, vanity unit with mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.79m (9' 9" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.95m (9' 9" x 9' 8")
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, vanity unit with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle, independent electric shower unit.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 10.87m x 6.5m (35' 8" x 21' 4")
Twin roller doors, one electric, light and power.
- LOWER LEVEL WORKSHOP:
- 10.85m x 6.5m (35' 7" x 21' 4")
Twin up and over doors, light and power, oil fired boiler.
Off Movilla Road
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »