- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Semi-Deatched Residence Situated On An Excellent Site In A Well Established location
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Two Bright & Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite & Electric Shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Well Maintained Front Garden With Driveway For Ample Off Street Parking
- Extensive Fully Enclosed Garden To The Rear
- Chain Free!
Additional InformationTMC are delighted to welcome this beautiful Semi-Detached residence on to the thriving property market. Offering superb accommodation throughout this home is situated in the highly regarded & ever popular Lagmore development of Dunmurry, with its close proximity to a wide range of schools and excellent transport links to both Belfast & Lisburn City Centres this home is sure to attract the attention of first time buyers and young families alike on the lookout for additional space.
Internally this home has been immaculately maintained over the years and is tasefully presented throughout. On entering you are first greeted by an impressive entrance hall with solid wood flooring, this leads into a bright & spacious lounge and a generous adjoining dining room. A modern high gloss fitted kitchen equipped with integrated appliances completes the ground floor. Three generous bedrooms and a white bathroom suite completes the first floor. This beautiful home offers everything a buyer could need for comfortable, modern day living.
Situated on an a superb site this home benefits from an extensive garden to the side & rear laid in lawn and a low maintenance tarmac driveway offers ample off street parking. Lagmore has been consistently popular with a wide range of buyers through the years and due to its fresh interior and surrounding grounds we anticapte a high level of interest in this home. Prompt viewing is highly advisable to avoid any dissapointment!
- 3.48m x 2.08m (11' 5" x 6' 10")
Solid wood flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, single panelled radiator.
- 4.5m x 3.28m (14' 9" x 10' 9")
Feature tiled fireplace with tiled hearth inset, feature bay woindow, solid wood flooring, double panelled radiator, open to....
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.02m x 2.97m (9' 11" x 9' 9")
Laminate wood flooring, double panelled radiator, patio doors to rear.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.2m x 2.97m (10' 6" x 9' 9")
Superb range of high & low level high-gloss units, 4 ring electic hob & accompanying oven,stainless steel extractor fan, integrated granite surrounded sink with mixer tap, granite work surfaces and splash back, integrated fridge, freezer & washing machine, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor, wall mounted radiator.
- Feature window, hot press cupboard, fold down ladder access to floored roofspace.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with over head MIRA electric shower & mixer tap, pedastal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush W.C, velux window, wall mounted radaitor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.28m (13' 2" x 10' 9")
single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Laminate wood flooring, velux window, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.19m x 3.1m (13' 9" x 10' 2")
Laminate wood flooring, velux window, single panelled radiator.
- Laid in lawn with mature shrubs & flowers, uPVC oil tanker, outside light and cold water tap.
- Tarmac driveway for ample off street parking, garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs and flowers.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
61st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »