- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationA tastefully presented and deceptively spacious townhouse style home within the popular Thaxton Village.
The property benefits from a modernised Kitchen and refitted Ensuite Shower Room, and boasts three double Bedrooms including the spacious Master Suite with Dressing Area and Ensuite.
Conveniently placed for commuting to Belfast and Lisburn via car, there are also bus routes nearby as well as local shops on your doorstep.
Accommodation comprises in brief:- Entrance Hall; Lounge; Kitchen/Dining Area; Cloaks with w.c.
First floor: Master Bedroom with Dressing Room through to Ensuite Shower Room; 2 further double Bedrooms; Bathroom.
Specification includes:- Gas fired central heating; uPVC double glazed windows; Alarm system; Refitted Kitchen with appliances; Refitted Ensuite Shower Room.
Outside: Fully enclosed part walled rear garden in lawn. Paved patio area. Raised shrub bed border. Timber fence and wall surround.
Courtyard parking to the rear.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Part glazed entrance door. Oak laminated wooden floor.
- 4.001m x 3.726m (13' 2" x 12' 3")
Oak laminated wooden floor. Fireplace of oak surround, granite effect inset and hearth with electric fire.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.083m x 3.886m (16' 8" x 12' 9")
Tiled floor. Refitted high and low level cupboards. Built-in oven, 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over in stainless steel. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Tiled walls between cupboards. Downlighters in chrome. uPVC double glazed 'french' doors.
- Tiled floor. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush w.c.
- Built-in storage/linen cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.25m x 3.018m (13' 11" x 9' 11")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 1.949m x 1.815m (6' 5" x 5' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled floor and fully tiled walls. Large shower enclosure with drench head shower and hose attachment, vanitory wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Chrome towel rail. Downlighters in chrome. Shaver point.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 4.353m x 2.603m (14' 3" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM 3:
- 3.385m x 3.03m (11' 1" x 9' 11")
- White suite comprising bath with drench head shower and hose attachment; floating wash hand basin with mixer tap; and low flush w.c. Tiled floor. Tiled walls around bath. Chrome towel rail.
Travelling on Boomers Way, at the Thaxton roundabout take the third exit onto the B101. At the top turn left into Lady Wallace Road. Continue along and the property is on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
60th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »