- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Town House Enjoying Prime Position in an Ever Popular Development
- Generous Lounge with Wooden Flooring and Gas Coal Fire
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining and Living Space with Range of Integrated Appliances and French Doors to Landscaped Rear Garden
- Ground Floor WC
- Three Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms Including Master Bedroom with En Suite Dressing Area and Newly Fitted En Suite Shower Room with Stylish Tiling Detail
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Easily Maintained Front Garden Laid in Barked Flowerbeds with Mature Shrubs
- Enclosed and Generous Rear Landscaped Garden with Southerly Aspect, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining or Children at Play
- Resident and Visitor Parking to Rear
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Conveniently Located with Ease of Access to Lisburn and the Main Arterial Routes for Belfast and Beyond
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThe Lady Wallace section to Thaxton village is an ever sought after mix of modern quality homes. Enjoying a prime position 42 Lady Wallace Road represents an excellent opportunity to those seeking low maintenance living with generously proportioned and exceptionally well finished accommodation.
This is a deceptively spacious town house with the emphasis on a bright and spacious modern living environment. A large lounge enjoys wooden flooring and stylish oak and granite fireplace with gas coal fire. The open plan kitchen/dining/living space is finished in bespoke units and an excellent range of integrated appliances and opens through French doors to the landscaped rear garden with southerly aspect, ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play. There are three well proportioned bedrooms on the first floor of particular note is the master bedroom with en suite dressing area and newly fitted en suite shower room with stylish porcelain tiling.
The attractive mews-style setting provides ample parking for residents and visitors to the rear and front gardens are finished in easily maintained barked flowerbeds with mature shrubs. The location offers ease of access to Lisburn for the city commuter via main arterial routes. A range of local primary and grammar schools is also close at hand, as is a range of local amenities including varied retail outlets.
- Hardwood front door. Double glazed inset.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With oak wooden flooring. Alarm controls.
- 4.09m x 3.73m (13' 5" x 12' 3")
Oak wooden flooring. Oak modern fireplace surround. Granite inset and hearth. Gas coal fire. Archway to kitchen/dining/living space.
- With white contemporary suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING SPACE:
- 5.05m x 3.86m (16' 7" x 12' 8")
Bespoke fitted kitchen with excellent range of oak units with stainless steel fittings. Granite effect work surface. Integrated four ring stainless steel gas hob. Integrated stainless steel oven below and stainless steel extractor fan above. Part tiled walls. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washer dryer. Concealed Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler. Single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. Open plan kitchen/dining/living space with uPVC double glazed French doors to landscaped rear garden and patio.
- Access hatch to roofspace. Linen press with built-in shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.32m x 3.m (14' 2" x 9' 10")
- ENSUITE DRESSING ROOM:
- 1.93m x 1.78m (6' 4" x 5' 10")
Through to en suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Recently refurbished en suite shower room with contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, cabinets below, glazed shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower unit, overhead drencher and shower attachment, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.m (11' 1" x 9' 10")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 2.57m (14' 3" x 8' 5")
Access hatch to roofspace. Outlook to rear.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and tiled splashback, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, glazed shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, overhead drencher and shower attachment, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, shaver point, chrome heated towel rail.
- Partially floored and insulated
- Barked easily maintained flowerbed garden to front, enclosed rear garden, hard landscaped with raised flowerbeds, paved patio areas and gardens laid in lawns, outdoor light and water tap.
Travelling out of Lisburn towards Antrim, continue over the roundabout at the top of Prince William Road and enter the Lady Wallace development by Lady Wallace Road. Continue along the road and, just past Sir Richard Wallace Road, Number 42 Lady Wallace Road is located on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »