- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge With Vaulted Ceiling
- Kitchen With Casual Dining
- White Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower
- Oil Heating/Double Glazed
- Double Driveway To Side
- Gardens Front Side & Rear
Additional InformationKnockbracken Manor is a popular residential development of detached family homes just off the Ballymaconaghy Road in the Four Winds. Only a short walk provides access to Newton Park with convenience shopping, transport links into and out out of Belfast as well as leading schools both primary and post primary.
42 Knockbracken Manor is only one of a few detached bungalows constructed and offers spacious well proportioned accommodation comprising three bedrooms, lounge with feature fireplace and vaulted ceiling, kitchen / dining and white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing parking to side and superb gardens laid in lawns to the front side and rear.
An excellent home for those downsizing or an equally good family home
- Entrance Hall
- Open entrance porch, upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Hot-press.
- Lounge 18'6 x 13'2 (5.64m x 4.01m)
- Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround and over mantle with slate hearth. Feature windows either side of fire-place.
- Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining 15'5 x 10'9 (4.70m x 3.28m)
- Full range of high and low level units, built in ceramic hob and double oven, overhead extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, dish-washer and washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Casual Dining
- Bedroom One 14'3" x 12'7" (4.34m x 3.84m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom Two 11'1" x 8'7" (3.38m x 2.62m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom Three 12'9" x 8'3" (3.89m x 2.51m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor. Access to roof space via fold down ladder with light.
- Driveway with ample parking to side.
- Front and side gardens in lawns. Flagged patio accessed from the kitchen as well as extensive flagged patio area to side. Housing oil boiler.
- Gardens rear
- Excellent rear gardens laid in lawns bordered by timber fencing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »