- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Home on Generous Mature Site, Walking Distance of Stranmillis Primary School & Village
- Highly Sought After Residential Location
- Lounge & Dining Hall
- Fitted Kitchen
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Excellent Sized Lawns to the Front & Rear, Driveway Parking & Attached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Super Location Close to Many Local Amenities in the Area
Additional InformationThis attractive detached home has beautifully landscaped gardens to the front and rear and is ideally situated in the highly sought after Stranmillis area, walking distance of the primary school. There are many amenities in the locality including; shops, restaurants, Queen's University, the Lagan Tow Path and YMCA day care and gym. The city centre is easily accessible and it is in close proximity to the main motorway networks north and south.
The property is bright and well proportioned comprising; two reception rooms and four bedrooms. Externally the site is mature and generous, tarmac car parking and an attached garage.
In this area of high demand we would expect this property is to be very popular, thus early viewing is encouraged.
- uPVC front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood door and glazing to . . .
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Cloaks area.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.93m x 3.86m (22' 9" x 12' 8")
(at widest points). Mahogany wood floor, cornice ceiling, brick fireplace (never lit) and tiled hearth.
- DINING HALL:
- 3.76m x 3.15m (12' 4" x 10' 4")
(at widest points). Sliding patio door to rear.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.12m x 2.97m (10' 3" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker and fridge freezer, larder cupboard, part tiled walls, uPVC door to rear.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Access to 80% floored roofspace via ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.53m (13' 3" x 11' 7")
(at widest points). Extensive range of built-in robes and storage, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.51m (11' 7" x 11' 6")
(at widest points). Range of built-in robes and shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 2.74m (12' 3" x 9' 7")
(at widest points). uPVC door to roof balcony.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 3.1m (10' 6" x 10' 2")
Pedestal wash hand basin.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower, vanity unit and storage housing wash hand basin, shelved hotpress, part tiled walls.
- Beautifully landscaped front gardens in lawns with hedges, bushes, shrubs and trees. Tarmac driveway parking for several cars. East facing rear garden in extensive lawns, landscaped beds in shrubs and bushes, mature hedging and paved patio/sun terrace. Wooden shed, outside light and tap, uPVC oil tank.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.33m x 2.54m (17' 6" x 8' 4")
Electric door, when open shelters from rain.
- Boiler house.
From Stranmillis Road heading down to the roundabout, turn right into Knightsbridge Park.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
72nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »