- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Mid-Terrace Property in the Heart of Ballyhackamore Village
- Close Access Links to Belmont Village, George Best Belfast City Airport, Stormont Estate and Belfast City Centre
- Recently Refurbished and Retaining Many of its Original Period Features
- Entrance Hall Retaining the Original Victorian Tiled Floor
- Spacious Open Plan Living Dining Area with Dual Aspect Windows and Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen with Access to Private Rear Courtyard
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Bathroom with Corner Shower and White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Enclosed Front and Rear Courtyards both Recently Re-Bricked and Re-Skimmed
- No Onward Chain
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the market this charming red brick two bedroom mid-terrace property. Located within a prime position in the middle of the highly sought after Ballyhackamore Village and recently refurbushed by the current owner, this property has nothing left to do but simply move in.
This extremely well finished property provides doorstep convenience to Ballyhackamore's bustling Village with its many shops, restaurants and boutiques. Close at hand are Belmont Village, George Best Belfast City Airport and Stormont Estate whilst boasting ease of access for the city commuter via the Glider service.
Comprising of: open plan living dining room with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen, enclosed front and rear courtyards, two double bedrooms, newly fitted bathroom with white suite. The property further benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating.
This home is sure to create instant interest to the first time buyer, young professional or investor alike we therefore recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original Victorian tiled floor.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 6.71m x 3.2m (22' 0" x 10' 6")
Measurements into bay window
Dual aspect windows, oak wooden floor, cast iron fireplace, tiled hearth, built-in shelving, low voltage spotlight, storage under stairs.
- 2.62m x 1.83m (8' 7" x 6' 0")
High gloss fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, integrated microwave, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, built-in frosted glazed display unit, Chinese slate floor, uPVC double glazed access door to rear yard.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with Triton electric shower unit, oak laminate wooden floor, built-in cupboard with Berocca gas fired boiler, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 2.97m (13' 9" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.46m (11' 1" x 8' 1")
Cast iron fireplace.
- Enclosed rear yard, private area for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, water tap, front forecourt.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road from Belfast, Hillview Avenue can be located after the turn off for Sandown Road on the right hand side. Number 42 is located on the left hand side of the street.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »