- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Mid-Terrace Property in the Heart of Ballyhackamore Village
- Recently Refurbished
- Close Access Links to Belmont Village, George Best Belfast City Airport, Stormont Estate and Belfast City Centre
- Entrance Hall Retaining the Original Victorian Tiled Floor
- Spacious Open Plan Living Dining Area with Dual Aspect Windows and Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen with Access to Private Rear Courtyard
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Bathroom with Corner Shower and White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Enclosed Front and Rear Courtyards
- Rent £700 Per Month (Inc Rates)
- Available December 2020
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the rental market this charming red brick two bedroom mid-terrace property. Located within a prime position in the middle of the highly sought after Ballyhackamore Village and recently refurbushed throughout.
This extremely well finished property provides doorstep convenience to Ballyhackamore's bustling Village with its many shops, restaurants and boutiques. Close at hand are Belmont Village, George Best Belfast City Airport and Stormont Estate whilst boasting ease of access for the city commuter via the Glider service.
Comprising of: open plan living dining room with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen, enclosed front and rear courtyards, two double bedrooms, newly fitted bathroom with white suite. The property further benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original Victorian tiled floor.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 6.71m x 3.2m (22' 0" x 10' 6")
Measurements into bay window
Dual aspect windows, oak wooden floor, cast iron fireplace, tiled hearth, built-in shelving, low voltage spotlight, storage under stairs.
- 2.62m x 1.83m (8' 7" x 6' 0")
High gloss fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, integrated microwave, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, built-in frosted glazed display unit, Chinese slate floor, uPVC double glazed access door to rear yard.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with Triton electric shower unit, oak laminate wooden floor, built-in cupboard with Berocca gas fired boiler, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 2.97m (13' 9" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.46m (11' 1" x 8' 1")
Cast iron fireplace.
- Enclosed rear yard, private area for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, water tap, front forecourt.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road from Belfast, Hillview Avenue can be located after the turn off for Sandown Road on the right hand side. Number 42 is located on the left hand side of the street.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »