- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning family home set in the beautiful surroundings of Castlewood Estate
- Beautifully presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Providing a superb standard of living for a large or growing family
- Purpose built annex that can be utilised as an office/granny flat or an apartment if desired
- Wonderful site with landscaped gardens, plants and a feature pond
- Bespoke country style cream kitchen from “Parkes” with ample dining space
- Kitchen open plan to a fantastic and spacious conservatory with garden views
- Luxurious and very spacious lounge with a feature sandstone fireplace and wood burning stove
- Lovely family room with access to the conservatory
- Downstairs WC & utility room with fitted units
- Master bedroom with built-in storage and an en-suite
- A further three bedrooms all with built-in storage
- Shower room with a white three-piece suite
- Annex currently offering a games room, an office and a shower room
- Large private courtyard providing easy access to the property and annex
- Fully enclosed brick paved patio with a feature BBQ - perfect for entertaining
- Tranquil and convenient location close to Belfast & Comber
If you are ready for a life changing property that offers sheer luxury and class with beautifully landscaped gardens then look no further than Castlewood. You will think you have entered a different world when you arrive home to the rabbits playing on the blossom covered lane, the feature pond and the stunning gardens. Internally the property is just as special, the decor and quality of finish is truly fabulous with no expense having been spared. This sale provides an outstanding opportunity to purchase not just a new home, but a special lifestyle for your family.
Those that run a business from home, or would like separate accommodation for teenagers or grandparents could not fail to be impressed with the annex which currently comprises an office with a kitchen area, a shower room and an upstairs games room. The annex can be accessed from the back porch or have their own separate entrance for any visiting clients.
The main house comprises of an entrance hall with a solid oak floor, a bespoke kitchen from “Parkes” with a dining area and a range cooker, a utility room, a stunning conservatory with garden views, a cosy family room, a spacious lounge with a feature sandstone fireplace and patio doors to the courtyard, a downstairs guest toilet, and a back porch that is ideal for welcoming guests. Upstairs comprises of four bedrooms, the master bedroom is particularly spacious and benefits from an en-suite shower room and last but not least a modern shower room with an over-sized shower cubicle and a separate toilet.
Keen gardeners and those that enjoy the outdoor life will be spoilt for choice with an excellent range of plants and shrubbery and beautifully landscaped gardens. The property is set on a generous site ensuring younger members of the family will have plenty of fun and places to hide!
The Castlewood Estate benefits from a great location close to Comber, Moneyreagh and Belfast. Local transport is close by and there are a great range of schools in the surrounding areas.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Lounge 24'11" x 18'3"
Family Room 12'9" x 11'11"
Kitchen/Diner 17'7" x 14'5"
Conservatory 15'9" x 12'5"
Utility Room 6'7" x 5'6"
Office 20'11" x 17'
Shower Room 10' x 4'11"
Master Bedroom 22'10" x 10'11"
En-suite 7'11" x 7'
Bedroom 2 12'10" x 12'
Bedroom 3 11'4" x 11'2"
Bedroom 4 12'1" x 7'
Shower Room 8'4" x 5'9"
Games Room 20'11" x 20'5"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »