- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A truly stunning detached home constructed in 2016
- Built to an exacting standard using the best materials available
- Impressive entrance hall with a feature staircase and a vaulted ceiling
- Spacious lounge with a feature tiled floor
- Wonderful family room with a partitioning wall feature gas fire and pelmet lighting
- Fabulous open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Kitchen benefiting from a centre island and top of the range appliances
- Matching utility room with good storage and plumbing
- Downstairs office accessed from the kitchen
- Downstairs WC with a modern white suite
- Master suite with a built-in wardrobe area leading to a luxury en-suite bathroom
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms - one with an en-suite shower room
- Contemporary bathroom with a free-standing bath and separate shower enclosure
- Integral garage with light, power and an electric door
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Beam vacuum, underfloor heating downstairs and excellent EPC rating
- Beautiful landscaped garden with Tobermore patio areas to enjoy
- Large brick paved driveway providing an abundance of off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities and schools
Additional InformationNearly New & Ready For You!
This stunning property has the wow factor that will quite simply take your breath away! Set in a convenient location within Carryduff this home promises to deliver a lifestyle that will be perfect for the lucky purchaser and one you will never want to leave. Every detail has been taken into account from the beginning of the design process and it has been constructed to the highest of standards using the best products to create a one off and very special home.
Once you set foot inside the impressive entrance hall with a feature staircase and vaulted ceiling will set the tone of what you can expect. There are three reception rooms to enjoy, a spacious lounge, a family room with pelmet lighting and a partitioning wall feature gas fire that opens to a fabulous kitchen, living and dining room complete with centre island and top of the range appliances. A utility room, an office, a WC and an integral garage complete the ground floor. Upstairs offers a master bedroom with a built-in wardrobe area that leads to the most amazing en-suite bathroom. There are a further three well-proportioned bedrooms - one with an en-suite shower room and a contemporary bathroom benefiting from a separate free-standing bath and shower enclosure.
The gardens have been beautifully landscaped to create a private oasis that is both perfect for relaxing or entertaining. There are superb Tobermore paved patio areas to enjoy and the inside and outside spaces link effortlessly to enhance the lifestyle this superb home provides. There is a large driveway to the front finished with Tobermore bricks to provide all the off-street parking you could need.
The property is within walking distance to Carryduff town centre which has an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.47m x 4.39m (14'8" x 14'5")
- Family Room 4.98m x 4.37m (16'4" x 14'4")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 5.49m x 10.92m (18' x 35'10")
- Office 2.39m x 3.56m (7'10" x 11'8")
- Utility Room 3.78m x 2.36m (12'5" x 7'9")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 4.27m x 4.37m (14' x 14'4")
- Dressing Area
- En-suite Bathroom 4.90m x 3.63m (16'1" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 2 3.53m x 4.06m (11'7" x 13'4")
- Bedroom 3 3.81m x 3.53m (12'6" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 4 3.81m x 3.51m (12'6" x 11'6")
- Bathroom 3.78m x 2.41m (12'5" x 7'11")
- Integral Garage 5.87m x 3.68m (19'3" x 12'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »