- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Semi - Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Excellent Receptions
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Excellent Garden To Rear
- Popular Location
An excellent semi detached family home in a prime residential location within South Belfast and thus good access to a range of popular local schools, Finaghy Crossroads and convenient access to the City Centre by either car or local transport. The accommodation comprises on the ground floor two spacious reception rooms, an excellent kitchen and conservatory. On the first floor there are three good bedrooms and luxury bathroom. Further benefits include Gas fired central heating and PVC double Glazing. Close to the many leading schools in the surrounding area, this home is likely to appeal to families looking to purchase an affordable home in a sought after location.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood front door with feature stain glass windows.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor, attractive wood panelling.
- LOUNGE 15'9 x 11'4 (4.80m x 3.45m)
- Hardwood floor, attractive cast iron fireplace with granite hearth.
- LIVING ROOM 11'9 x 11'6 (3.58m x 3.51m)
- Hardwood floor, attractive fireplace with multi fuel stove tiled heath & inset, picture rail, double doors to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 13'5 x 10'2 (4.09m x 3.10m)
- Tiled floor, french doors to garden.
- KITCHEN 22'7 x 7'5 (6.88m x 2.26m)
- Modern range of gloss high and low level units, range of integrated appliances including double oven, 4 ring gas hob, glass splash back, microwave, dishwasher and extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine & tumble dryer, recessed spotlighting, Formica work surfaces, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and ceramic tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace via slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM ONE 13'0 x 11'5 (3.96m x 3.48m)
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM TWO 11'9 x 11'5 (3.58m x 3.48m)
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM THREE 8'8 x 7'5 (2.64m x 2.26m)
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, part tiled walls, tiled floor and chrome radiator.
- Garden area to front, tarmac drive. Enclosed garden to rear with raised paved area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »