- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Four Bed Mid Terrace Property In The Popular Bloomfield Area
- Lounge Open To Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Not In Use)
- Four Bedrooms Over Two Floors
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £95,000.
Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify Ulster Property Sales of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
This red brick mid terrace family home boasts ease of access to Bloomfield Village and Belfast City Airport, with Belfast City Centre also easily accessible via both road and rail. Internally the home comprises a bright and spacious living environment, an open plan lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen and four bedrooms. Other benefits include oil fired central heating (not in use) and an enclosed rear yard. Priced for some modernising, this home is ideally suited to the young professional or investor alike.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hard wood front door and tiled flooring.
- Lounge 12'7 x 9'9 (3.84m x 2.97m)
- (into bay). Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Archway To
- Dining Room 10'6 x 9'8 (3.20m x 2.95m)
- Storage under stairs and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen 10'4 x 6'2 (3.15m x 1.88m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, oven, hob, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'8 x 12'8 (4.17m x 3.86m)
- (into bay).
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 8'0 (3.05m x 2.44m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 13'7 x 10'3 (4.14m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom 4 9'7 x 8'2 (2.92m x 2.49m)
- Enclosed rear yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »