- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Home
- Exceptional Views to Rear
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom Suite 1st Floor
- Oil Heating/Double Glazing
- Front Garden Laid in Lawn
- Driveway With Parking
- Super Gardens To Rear
Additional InformationGlencregagh Drive is a popular location with first time buyers and those with a young and growing family, due to its close proximity to the Upper Knockbreda Road, transport links to most parts of the City and of course Forestside Shopping Centre. This particular property benefits from deceptively spacious accommodation comprising four bedrooms, three reception rooms and bathroom suite on the first floor, with the added bonus of the rear rooms benefitting from exceptional views over Belfast.
To the front there is a mature front garden laid in lawn and driveway with ample parking. To the rear there is a fantastic rear garden. Although this house does require modernisation, it offers superb potential for the client hoping to add their own finish.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels. Wooden panelling. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 15'0 11'10 (4.57m 3.61m)
- Stone fire-place with wooden mantle, slate hearth. Fantastic views.
- Fantastic Views
- Kitchen / Dining Room 17'7 x 9'7 (5.36m x 2.92m)
- (at widest points) Full range of units, double drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, Formica works surfaces. Hot-press.
- Living Room 12'0 x 11'7 (3.66m x 3.53m)
- Family Room 10'0 x 9'6 (3.05m x 2.90m)
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 15'4 x 11'0 (4.67m x 3.35m)
- (at widest points)
- Bedroom Two 11'3 x 10'2 (3.43m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom Three 11'5 x 8'3 (3.48m x 2.51m)
- Bedroom Four 11'2 x 9'1 (3.40m x 2.77m)
- Bathroom Suite
- Bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush w/c, separate shower cubicle, tiled walls.
- Outside Front
- Mature front gardens laid in lawns.
Tarmac driveway with parking.
- Rear Garden
- Enclosed patio area with exceptional views over Belfast. Basement storage.
Superb rear gardens laid in lawns, range of plants trees and shrubs.
- Rear Garden (2nd Image)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »