- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning First Floor Apartment
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings Throughout
- Open Plan Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- 2 Double Bedrooms (One with En Suite)
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Car Parking
- Highly Sought After Residential Location
Additional InformationA quite stunning apartment boasting the highest quality of fixtures and fittings throughout and situated in a highly sought after residential location.
Internally the property has been tastefully decorated and comprises of a private entrance hall, stairs leading to apartment, open plan reception, modern fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms (one with En Suite)
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and plenty of storage space. Outside there is also ample off street parking available.
Glasgow Street is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including the Grove Wellbeing Centre, City Side Shopping Complex and Yorkgate Train Station. It also shares excellent bus links with Belfast City Centre and is just minutes from both the M1 and M2 motorways.
Viewing is strongly recommend to fully appreciate the high internal specifications of this stunning apartment.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with glass panelled insets, doorbell, tiled flooring, enclosed electricity meter, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 6.54m x 4.18m (21'5" x 13'8")
- Open plan reception, 2 spacious storage rooms, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, fridge freezer space, tiled flooring, recessed lighting
- Class white bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment, tiled flooring, panelled radiator, recessed lighting
- Bedroom 1 3.91m x 3.17m (12'9" x 10'4")
- Tiled flooring, panelled radiator
- En Suite
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free standing electric shower, tiled flooring, panelled radiator, extractor fan, recessed lighting
- Bedroom 2 2.90m x 3.25m (9'6" x 10'7")
- Panelled radiator
- Ample off-street parking
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
57th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »