- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An extremely rare opportunity to purchase this detached home within the popular Dunmurry Lodge development.
- Superb Black's Road location close to leading schools, transport links and motorway.
- Four bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room.
- Good sized living room with bay window and open fire.
- High gloss fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable dining space.
- White bathroom suite.
- South facing garden.
- Dual heating system.
- Upvc double glazing.
Dunmurry Lodge is one of the most popular developments within this exclusive and highly desirable Black's Road location. Enjoying an extremely convenient location close to a selection of leading schools, shops, and transport links to include the nearby motorway network, Blacks Road Park and Ride and the Railway as well as Golf Courses and beautiful Parklands, this attractive detached home is a superb buy. Four bedrooms. Master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room. Good sized living room with bay window and attractive fire place with feature open fire. Luxury high gloss fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable dining space with feature upvc double glazed double doors to large, enclosed garden. White bathroom suite on first floor. Dual heating system, both Oil and Coal fire. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia, and guttering. Off road car-parking. Privately enclosed, large rear garden benefitting from a Southerly aspect with an additional flagged patio area. Plenty of room for possible extension, subject to normal consents. An exciting opportunity to purchase this beautiful home in proximity to Dunmurry Village/Tesco, Upper Lisburn Road/Finaghy and main arterial routes and we therefore strongly recommend viewing early to avoid disappointment. EPC - D55.
- Upvc double glazed front door to spacious entrance hall, wooden stripped floor, cloakroom;
- Living room 15'2 14'6 (4.62m 4.42m)
- Wooden stripped floor, bay window, cornicing, attractive fire place with open fire, cornicing, centre rose;
- Luxury high gloss kitchen / dining 21'1 9'11 (6.43m 3.02m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob, extractor fan, built-in microwave, built-in oven, integrated dishwasher, partially tiled walls, beautiful tiled floor, open plan to sizeable dining space, feature upvc double glazed double doors to generous, enclosed South Facing gardens;
- First floor
- Hot press/ storage;
- Master bedroom 1 11'1 10'6 (3.38m 3.20m)
- Wooden stripped floor, built-in robes, spotlights;
- Luxury ensuite shower room
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and storage unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, spotlights, beautiful tiled floor, pvc panelled walls and ceiling;
- Bedroom 2 10'8 9'4 (3.25m 2.84m)
- Laminated wood effect floor;
- Bedroom 3 10'1 8'4 (3.07m 2.54m)
- Built-in mirrored slide robes;
- Bedroom 4 9'1 6'7 (2.77m 2.01m)
- Spotlights, laminated wood effect floor;
- White bathroom suite
- Tiled panelled bath with jets, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer;
- Off road car-parking, brick paviour driveway and front garden. Privately enclosed, good sized rear garden and additional patio benefitting from a Southerly aspect. Outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »