- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- APPROX 1/2 ACRE SITE
- 3 BEDROOMS / 2 RECEPTIONS
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- MOSTLY PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- PVC EXTERIOR DOORS
- SECURITY SYSTEM INSTALLED
- MAGNIFICENT VIEWS OVER COUNTRYSIDE
- EPC RATING - D
- A delightful country property set on a magnificent site with neatly manicured lawns and mature flower beds. The accommodation is bright with spacious lounge and dining overlooking the lawns and open countryside. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and has a detached garage.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this home has to offer.
- VESTIBULE PORCH
- Having hotpress, open plan to Lounge.
- LOUNGE 6.10m x 3.61m (20' x 11'10")
- Having fireplace, dual aspect, centre rose.
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM 7.75m x 3.35m (25'5" x 11')
- Having French doors leading to paved patio area.
- KITCHEN 4.55m x 2.34m (14'11" x 7'8")
- Having eye and low level units, tiling between units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, open corner display shelves, wired for cooker, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 1 4.80m x 3.61m (15'9" x 11'10")
- Having ceiling cornicing, whb off set in vanity unit with PVC cladding to walls.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 2.74m (12' x 9')
- Having ceiling cornicing.
- EDROOM 3 3.63m x 2.84m wp (11'11" x 9'4" wp)
- Having ceiling cornicing.
- Comprising bath, whb and wc, walk in electric shower, fully tiled walls and floor.
- REAR PORCH
- Having tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.12m x 2.41m (10'3" x 7'11")
- Plumbed for washing machine, PVC ceiling.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- GARAGE 19'11" x 11'11" Having electric roller door, light and power points, side window and door.
Magnificent landscaped lawns to front and side stocked with abundance of mature plants and shrubs.
Lawn to front bordered by wall.
Bordered to side and rear by mature hedging.
Driveway to front.
Concrete yard to rear.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- £1258.01 (JUNE 2021)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »