- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent End Terrace property
- Spacious living room
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Modern downstairs shower room
- Three good size bedrooms
- Upstairs bathroom
- Gas heating/ Double glazing
- Front, side and rear gardens
Additional Information**OPTION TO PURCHASE WITH CO OWNERSHIP FOR ONLY £274.87 PER MONTH**
Northern Property are pleased to offer to the sales market this exceptional end terrace property located in Clonfaddan Crescent just off the Falls Road in West Belfast. Ever popular for its many local amenities including shops and schools, not to mention within walking distance to Belfast City Centre.
The property itself comprises; Entrance porch leading to hallway, Spacious living room, open plan kitchen/dining room, utility room, downstairs shower room in modern suite, three good size bedrooms and family bathroom with corner jacuzzi bath. Further benefits to this excellent property include gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing throughout and enclosed front side and rear gardens.
To enquire please call 02890 324 555
Terms of Quote;
Purchase Price £102,950
50% shared ownership with Co-Ownership Housing Association NI £51,475
Co-Ownership monthly rent £107.24
£0.00 arrangement fee on mortgage
£51,475 Repayment mortgage for 35 years on a 2year fixed rate of 1.89% per month £167.63
After the fixed period the rate will convert to the bank's Standard variable rate currently 4%
The overall cost for comparison is 4% APR
Combined charge £274.87
An Early Repayments charges of 3% will apply if the mortgage is redeemed with the first 2 years.
Rents are reviewed annually.
The representative APR rate is 4.56%
The actual rate available will depend upon on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Mortgage is subject to your circumstances meeting lenders criteria and underwriting. Northern Mortgages will review your full circumstances before recommending a suitable product.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 2.835m x 1.723m (9' 4" x 5' 8")
PVC Entrance door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 1.168m x 0.915m (3' 10" x 3' 0")
PVC Door, Tiled flooring
- 3.739m x 3.465m (12' 3" x 11' 4")
Fully fitted high/low level units, Wooden effect floor tiling, part tiled walls, 2 x Double radiators
- UTILITY ROOM:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.818m x 3.745m (15' 10" x 12' 3")
Wooden flooring, 2 x Double radiator
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.001m x 1.959m (6' 7" x 6' 5")
Three piece suite with shower enclosure, sink and wc, pvc wall clading, Tiled flooring, Heated towel rail
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.913m x 3.004m (12' 10" x 9' 10")
Wooden flooring, Built in storage, Single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.974m x 2.302m (9' 9" x 7' 7")
Wooden flooring, Single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.897m x 3.078m (12' 9" x 10' 1")
Wooden flooring, Single radiator
- 2.904m x 2.02m (9' 6" x 6' 8")
Three piece suite including corner jacuzzi bath, Double radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Clonfadden Crescent is located in the Lower Falls Area of West Belfast
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »