42 Clanna Rury, Claudy BT47 4FB
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
A well presented semi detached house situate in this development of similar type properties located in Straidarran just three miles from Claudy Village. This home has been well tended by its present owner and provides easily managed three bedroom accommodation which is sure to appeal to the first time buyer/ newlyweds or those seeking an investment opportunity. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Oil fired central heating
PVC double glazed windows
Three bedroom accommodation
Pine panelled doors
Alarm system installed
Kitchen & utility room
Enclosed patio to rear
Capital Value: £95,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating : D65
- Toilet Off:-
- with ½ wall tiling.
- 15’0” x 11’9” (4.57 x 3.58 m) : ‘Victorian’ style cast iron grate with feature surround and polished granite hearth; room thermostat.
- 13’0” x 11’6” (3.96 x 3.50 m) : PVC ‘Pippy’ oak fronted eye and low level units; single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; ‘Nardi’ fan assisted oven and ‘Schott’ ceramic hob unit with integrated ducted extractor hood with cooking lights; wall tiling between units; wiring for worktop lighting; low voltage downlighting; ‘Leisure’ automatic dishwasher; ‘Nardi’ integrated fridge/freezer; tiled floor; fitted saucepan drawers; dining area; television socket.
- 9’8” x 5’1” (2.94 x 1.54 m) : single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; plumbing for
automatic washing machine; vent for tumble dryer; part wall tiling; low level cupboards; built-in broom cupboard; tiled floor; extractor fan; PVC exterior door.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 15’0” (overall) x 9’0” (4.57 x 2.74 m) :
- Bedroom (2):-
- 11’7” x 9’3” (3.53 x 2.81 m) : with laminated floor.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11’6” x 8’9” (3.50 x 2.66 m) :
- 10’0” x 9’0” (3.04 x 2.74 m) : white suite comprising bath; corner shower; close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; tiled floor; ½ wall tiling; extractor fan.
- Gravel flower bed to front garden with shrubs and plants; tarmac drive. Enclosed patio to rear with decking and rockery with miniature confiers, shrubs and plants.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »