- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
A well presented semi detached house situate in this development of similar type properties located in Straidarran just three miles from Claudy Village. This home has been well tended by its present owner and provides easily managed three bedroom accommodation which is sure to appeal to the first time buyer/ newlyweds or those seeking an investment opportunity. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Oil fired central heating
PVC double glazed windows
Three bedroom accommodation
Beautifully presented throughout
Pine panelled doors
Alarm system installed
Kitchen & utility room
Enclosed patio to rear
Capital Value: £95,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating : D65
- Toilet Off:-
- with ½ wall tiling.
- 15’0” x 11’9” (4.57 x 3.58 m) : ‘Victorian’ style cast iron grate with feature surround and polished granite hearth; room thermostat.
- 13’0” x 11’6” (3.96 x 3.50 m) : PVC ‘Pippy’ oak fronted eye and low level units; single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; ‘Nardi’ fan assisted oven and ‘Schott’ ceramic hob unit with integrated ducted extractor hood with cooking lights; wall tiling between units; wiring for worktop lighting; low voltage downlighting; ‘Leisure’ automatic dishwasher; ‘Nardi’ integrated fridge/freezer; tiled floor; fitted saucepan drawers; dining area; television socket.
- 9’8” x 5’1” (2.94 x 1.54 m) : single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; plumbing for
automatic washing machine; vent for tumble dryer; part wall tiling; low level cupboards; built-in broom cupboard; tiled floor; extractor fan; PVC exterior door.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 15’0” (overall) x 9’0” (4.57 x 2.74 m) :
- Bedroom (2):-
- 11’7” x 9’3” (3.53 x 2.81 m) : with laminated floor.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11’6” x 8’9” (3.50 x 2.66 m) :
- 10’0” x 9’0” (3.04 x 2.74 m) : white suite comprising bath; corner shower; close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; tiled floor; ½ wall tiling; extractor fan.
- Gravel flower bed to front garden with shrubs and plants; tarmac drive. Enclosed patio to rear with decking and rockery with miniature confiers, shrubs and plants.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »