How much will it cost?
Contact UPS Financial Services Limited For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through UPS Financial Services Limited. A member of our team will be in contact with you
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi-Detached Property In A Very Desirable Area In Dundonald
- Fitted Kitchen With Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Hole In Wall Fireplace
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms And Floored Roofspace
- White Bathroom Suite With Panelled Bath and Overhead Shower
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn and Off Street Parking
- Excellent Location, Close To An Array Of Local Amenities
An excellent, semi-detached property located in the popular Cherryhill area of Dundonald. Comprising two good sized bedrooms, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen/dining area, white bathroom suite and a floored roofspace accessed via a fixed staircase. Also benefitting from gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing, front and rear garden in lawn and off street parking. The property boasts close proximity to a wide range of local amenities such as Dundonald village, Ulster Hospital, Belfast City Airport and major bus routes to Belfast City Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Lounge 16'2 x 10'7 (4.93m x 3.23m)
- Wood laminate flooring and hole in wall fireplace.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 16'3 x 8'8 (4.95m x 2.64m)
- Range of high and low level units with granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric underoven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel splash back, housing for fridge freezer, integrated dish washer, recessed spot lighting and ceramic tile floor.
- First Floor
- Recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 10'9 x 9'6 (3.28m x 2.90m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 9'1 x 8'8 (2.77m x 2.64m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in overhead shower, folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tile floor and recessed spot lighting.
- Floored Roofspace 15'3 x 8'7 (4.65m x 2.62m)
- Accessed by fixed staircase, 2x velux type windows and under eaves storage.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn and paved patio area.
Garden to front in lawn surrounded by mature trees and shrubs and off street parking.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 13 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views