This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi-Detached Property In The Popular Cherryhill Area In Dundonald
- Bright Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms and Floored Roofspace
- Family Bathroom Comprising White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden and Driveway to Front
- Excellent Location, Close to a Wide Range Of Local Amenities
Additional InformationNOTICE OF OFFER
Property Address: 42 Cherryhill Crescent, Dundonald BT16 1JQ
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £91,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Agents Address:_AMPMni, 54 Belmont Road, Belfast, BT4 2AN
Agents Telephone Number: 02890673777
Ideally situated in the heart of Dundonald Village Centre, this attractive semi detached villa comprises lounge, modern kitchen, two bedrooms, fully floored roofspace, family bathroom and gardens to front and rear.
The property is within easy walking distance to excellent shopping facilities, local schools, public transport and the Ulster Hospital.
The sale of this property represents an excellent opportunity for any first time buyer to purchase an affordable starter home within this ever popular & highly convenient locality.
- uPVC Front door to:
- 4.93m x 3.23m (16' 2" x 10' 7")
Laminate timber flooring, double panelled radiator x 2, hole in wall fireplace with pipeline for gas fire, cupboard containing electric meter.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.95m x 2.64m (16' 3" x 8' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units with granite effect work surface, integrated 'Belling' electric oven, gas hob and dishwasher, stainless steel splash back & extractor hood, cupboard containing wall mounted gas fired boiler, recessed spot lighting uPVC double doors to garden.
- Single panelled radiator, recessed spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.77m x 2.64m (9' 1" x 8' 8")
Single panelled radiator, laminate timber flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.77m x 2.64m (9' 1" x 8' 8")
Double panelled radiator, laminate timber flooring.
- Ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush w.c., panelled bath with wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower ansd folding shower screen, recessed spot lighting.
- Floored Roofspace
- 4.64m x 2.62m (15' 3" x 8' 7")
Accessed by fixed staircase, double panelled radiator, 2x velux type windows and under eaves storage.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn, lean to shed with power and plumbed for washing machine, paved patio area.
Garden to front in lawn surrounded by trees, shrubs and off street parking.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views