- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious semi detached home
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Separate dining room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- 1st floor fully tiled shower room
- Oil heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Detached garage
Larger than the majority of homes in this area, we are delighted to bring to the market 42 Carnbrae Avenue, a bright and spacious home with a magnificent rear garden that really needs to be seen to be believed. Photos will really not do it as much justice as it should and with such an amazing outdoor space, perfect for those families, this home will be of appeal to many. The spacious accommodation comprises 3 well proportioned bedrooms, all with built in robes, a large shower room, lounge with feature fireplace and sliding doors leading to the dining room and a well fitted kitchen with feature granite work surfaces. Outside there is off street parking, a detached garage and the jewel in the crown, the outside space. The location is also second to none, with leading schools, shopping facilities locally along newton Park, Tesco at Newtownbreda and the ever popular Forestside shopping centre a few minutes drive away.
- The accommodation comprises
- Upvc double glazed double French doors to
- Entrance porch
- Tiled floor, double glazed inner door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Under stair cloaks.
- Lounge 16'2 x 11'7 (4.93m x 3.53m)
- Cast iron fireplace with decorative tiled inset, housing a coal effect gas fire. Sliding doors leading to
- Dining room 11'5 x 9'1 (3.48m x 2.77m)
- Access to
- Kitchen 15'6 x 8'3 (4.72m x 2.51m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, granite work surfaces, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, plumbed for washing machine, 4 ring gas hob, electric under oven, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 11'7 x 11'5 (3.53m x 3.48m)
- Built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom 2 11'7 x 11'5 (3.53m x 3.48m)
- Laminate flooring, built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom 3 8'4 x 8'2 (2.54m x 2.49m)
- Laminate flooring, built in robe.
- Large shower room
- Comprising large corner walk in shower with chrome effect fittings, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage below consisting of drawers and cupboards, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, 2 x chrome towel rail.
- Additional shower room image
- Pvc oil tank, outside tap, Off street parking to the front leading to
- Detached garage 23'9 x 9'8 (7.24m x 2.95m)
- Up and over door, light and power, housing oil fired boiler.
- Well maintained gardens laid in lawn to the front with neat flower beds and a range of plants trees and shrubs.
- Rear Gardens
- Extensive and well maintained rear gardens split in an upper and lower area, both laid in lawn with additional flagged patio areas. Flower beds with an array of plants, trees and shrubs.
- Additional garden image
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »