- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen
- Bathroom with Separate WC
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Pvc Fascia and Eaves
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationExtended Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding a Slightly Elevated Position Within This Most Sought After Residential Location
An extended red brick semi detached villa holding a slightly elevated site within this most ever popular location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, superb roof space, 2 reception rooms, extended fitted kitchen and bathroom in Indian Ivory suite with separate wc. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, downstairs furnished cloakroom, pvc fascia and eaves, oil fired central heating, wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and built-in mirrored slide robes. Offering superb potential this is a unique opportunity to acquire a home ideally suited to the growing family. Minutes walk from leading schools, public transport and superb leisure facilities and local shopping, this is a home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, wood block floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks, low flush WC.
- Lounge 3.63 x 3.67 (11'11" x 12'0")
- Fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.66 x 3.29 (12'0" x 10'10")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Extended Kitchen 3.86 . 2.67 (12'8" 0" 8'9")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, tumble dryer space, fully tiled walls, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Conservatory 2.92 x 3.15 (9'7" x 10'4")
- UPvc double glazed windows, uPvc double glazed rear door, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Indian Ivory suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, hot press/copper cylinder, separate matching, low flush wc.
- Bedroom 3.64 x 3.03 (11'11" x 9'11")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.72 x 3.61 (8'11" x 11'10")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.64 x 2.45 (8'8" x 8'0")
- Panelled radiator, storage area.
- Spiral Staircase
- Roof Space 3.27 x 2.72 (10'9" x 8'11")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 6.17 x 3.57 (20'3" x 11'9")
- Up and over door, oil fired central heating boiler, car port.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio area, oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »