- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Property Sales & Lettings NI are delighted to offer to the sales market this recently refurbished well presented 2 bed Mid-Terrace property situated just off the ever popular Ravenhill Road area of Belfast. The property is within walking distance to Belfast city centre, local shops, amenties, schools and transport links into the city and further afield.
- Recently refurbished to a very high standard all round
- Entrance Hall laid in Laminate flooring leading into the open plan living/dining room area
- Spacious open plan living/dining area laid in laminate flooring
- Newly Fitted modern kitchen with high and low level units including: oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, sink and drainer laid in laminate flooring with a feature tiled splash-back including space for a washing machine and a space saving sliding door
- Stairs and landing laid in carpet with roofspace access hatch
- Two good sized double bedrooms both laid in carpet
- Three piece bathroom suite including bath with overhead rain shower, sink & vanity unit and WC as well as a towel storage cupboard finished off with ceramic floor and wall tiles
- Private enclosed rear garden area with patio door access from living/dining area
- Newly installed uPVC double glazing and doors throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully redecorated with new floor coverings throughout
- Fantastic Location
Hallway: 3' 3" x 12' 3" (1.00m x 3.74m) Laid in Laminate flooring continuing to living and downstairs area.
Living/Dining: 9' 2" x 20' 11" (2.80m x 6.38m) Open plan living/dining area laid in laminate flooring with patio door access to rear yard.
Kitchen: 5' 10" x 13' 10" (1.79m x 4.21m) Newly fitted high gloss modern kitchen which includes: integrated oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, sink and drainer, including a tiled feature wall and laminate flooring.
Landing: 5' 1" x 15' 5" (1.55m x 4.69m) Split level landing laid in carpet with access to roof space
Master Bedroom: 12' 4" x 12' 8" (3.77m x 3.87m) Sliding door, laid in carpet with two big windows
Bedroom 2: 27' 10" x 9' 11" (2.39m x 3.01m) Sliding door and laid in carpet.
Private secure rear yard with timber access door to alleyway.
Disclaimer: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »