- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Nestled with this Exclusive Development of Detached and Semi-Detached Homes
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached
- Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master Ensuite)
- Lounge with Opening for Stove (Easily Installed by any Prospective Purchaser)
- Upgraged Kitchen Diner with Centre Island Unit
- Patio Doors out to Elevated and Easy Maintenance Rear Garden
- Large Landing with Storage Cupboard Off
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Integrated Speaker Sound System to Kitchen, Lounge and Master Bedroom
- uPVC Triple Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Detached Single Garage with Electric, Plumbing and Electric Roller Shutter Door
- Ideal for First Time Buyers and is Close Proximity to Leading Schools
- Early Viewing is Highly Recommended
Additional InformationSet within this recently completed development of exclusive detached and semi detached homes. This charming 3 bedroom semi-detached home enjoys an elevated site with detached garage.
Presenting well proportioned living accommodation through the ground floor, with well proportioned lounge and generous kitchen/diner it is ideal for modern family living.
Three delightful bedrooms (master ensuite) off a large landing and a detached garage to the rear, broadens its appeal.
Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite wood double glazed door, ceramic tiled floor, storage understairs.
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, ceramic tiled splashbacks, extractor fan.
- 3.26m x 4.9m (10' 8" x 16' 1")
Opening for fire (stove compatable).
- 5.48m x 2.98m (17' 12" x 9' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units with centre island, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel side draining sink, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, electric oven, 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor with glass pelmet, under counter lighting, spots, ceiling speakers, uPVC double glazed doors to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace, double doors to generous hotpress/storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.52m x 3.13m (11' 7" x 10' 3")
High level TV point, wired for sound with integrated ceiling speakers.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled splashbacks, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower, chrome heated towel rail, spots and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.67m x 2.57m (8' 9" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.66m x 2.58m (8' 9" x 8' 6")
(at widest points).
- Ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled splashbacks, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, corner shower cubicle, spots and extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 3.98m x 5.44m (13' 1" x 17' 10")
Plumbed, wired, electric roller shutter door, plastered and painted internally, door to side.
- Brick paviored driveway leading to detached single garage. Front garden laid in lawn with low level shrub beds and flagged path to front door.
Rear garden laid in lawn with generous flagged patio area, easy maintenance shrub beds with specimen trees, outside tap, fully fenced and enclosed.
Belsize Road runs from roundabout at Wallace Park to Wilmar Road/Derriaghy Road and Belsize Meadows in Belsize Meadows is at Derriaghy Road end.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »